Chapter-24

Jisoo: what do we do now??

V: I will call my manager and ask him to deal with this.

Jisoo: did any of your fan did it??

V: I don't think so why would my fan attend the wedding.

Jisoo: that person came to the wedding. I'm really sorry I shouldn't have invited you.

V: no chichi don't worry and no need to be sorry. I came by my wish and I enjoyed spending time with you.

Jisoo: really.

V: yeah

Jisoo: but what do we do now?? What if they reveal these pics on internet??

V: if they wanted they could have done it instead of sending me these. May be this person wants some thing else.

Jisoo: what is it??

V: I don't know. This person clearly knows you and I live together.

Jisoo: my god i'm scared.

V: don't worry I will deal with this but just be careful.

Jisoo: ok then.

V: go and sleep now good night.

Jisoo: good night....

*in her room*

Jisoo pov: whoever it is I hope that person gets caught soon. It's just beginning of my career. I can't get involved in any scandal.

*Next day morning*

*The door bell rings*

Jisoo opens the door and saw that no one was there. She was about to go but her eyes fell on the box lying on the ground. She took it up and read the name as Jisoo.

Jisoo: for me but I didn't order anything.

Suddenly there were weird sounds coming from the box so she opened it and there were rats inside it which jumped up on her and in the hall.

*Jisoo screamed*

V came running and he was shocked to see the gaze. He was terrified but he gathered some courage and went near jisoo who was shivering with fear. He held her hand and they both climbed the sofa.

Jisoo: oh my god it... It climbed on me.

*Jisoo hugged v*

V: don't be scared and why are there rats in my home.

Jisoo: I don't know.. An unknown package was lying infront of the door and when I opened it these rats popped out.

V: who did such a thing..

Jisoo: did that sta.. stalker did this...

V: may be.. We have to do something of him soon.

all the rats were roaming here and there. V and jisoo stood still on the sofa.

V: No!!! Don't go to the kitchen!!!

Jisoo: do something please....

V: I will call the room service.

Jisoo: then do it.

V: oh no..

Jisoo: what happened??

V quickly grabs his phone and calls the room service. After sometime the room service came and cleared all the rats.

V: thank god they are gone but I have to ask them to clean the house again.

Jisoo: I will go get ready for work.

V: chichi...

Jisoo: hmm..