Chapter-37

Jisoo: you both know eachother??

V: ye....

Jennie: no we don't!!

Saying that jennie quickly entered her car and left. Jisoo was confused about her action so she questioned V.

Jisoo: who is she to you?

V: let's go home.

Jisoo: but....

V didn't say anything and took jisoo home. He always changed the topic whenever Jisoo tried to ask about jennie. And on the other side jennie didn't answer jisoo's calls but jisoo was determined to know about them so the next day she went to the band house with lisa. V didn't come as he was still resting so this was a perfect opportunity for her.

*At the band house*

Rm: hi jisoo.

Jisoo: hi.

Rm: how is V?

Jisoo: he's fine.

Jk: miss.beautiful what are you doing here?

Lisa: unnie wants to talk with you regarding something.

Rm: what is it??

Jisoo: do you know jennie??

Hearing that they both panicked and looked around. They were surprised to hear that name from jisoo.

Rm: thank god he's not around.

Jk: yeah and did V tell you about her?

Jisoo: no.

Rm: then we are sorry jisoo it's not our place to tell.

Jisoo: but I know jennie she's my bestfriend and work partner. By the way you guys reacted it's clear that you guys know het. I want to know what happened please tell me.

Rm: but...

Jk: I think we should tell miss.beautiful maybe she can do something about it.

Rm: maybe your right.

*He started telling the flashback*

Rm: four years back when we were trainees.....

*Flashback*

Suga: jk your really talented.

Jk: thank you.

V: yes you just came for 1 month and your amazing.

Suga: we can make him our lead vocalist.

Rm: that would be great.

V: yes.

While they were talking a girl aged 19 entered the room with a box of macaroons in her hand. She was wearing a white dress with her hair down and she was looking beautiful.

??: may I come in.

*Everyone turn to her side*

V: no need to be formal jennie you can come in.

Jennie: ok.

Her outfit