Chapter 9

The poison was still very much in my veins when the girls brought me to a throne room. With ease they forced me to my knees, my vision hazy but still able to make out Salem's figure in front of me. It was hard for me to keep my head up and I let it drop as the grimm queen got up from her throne.

"My dear Y/N, found at last. It's been centuries my love." She begins cupping my cheeks, "I had thought you died as a result from Ozma's and my battle."

I forced myself to focus but couldn't bring myself to speak. Salem furrows her brows, her eyes moving to the girls demanding an explanation.

"She went into a dragon form. Our weapons were unable to do any damage to her until Winter and I had to summon a Wyvern large enough to challenge her. Pyrrha was forced to use her paralytic venom to bring her down and back into her human form."

The queen only nods her red eyes moving back to my lethargic form.

"Take her to my room. I do not wish for anyone to disturb her while she recovers."

The group nods, Winter and Sienna moving forward to lift me and take me down the hall. However, the others don't join them and instead stay behind in the throne room.

Salem's POV

I raise my brow as team RWBY, Raven, and Pyrrha stay behind.

"Is there something you wish to discuss?" I ask while the group shuffles under my gaze.

"There is...something my queen." Raven speaks up, drawing my attention.

"Then speak it."

"We wish to share Y/N with you." Yang states as the others nod, "We know you wish for her to be your queen-"

"Enough." I cut her off holding up my hand.

The girls watch as I walk over to my throne, sitting down on it, "I should've expected this. You lot were the first ones turned and I should've known some of my...hidden feelings would find it's place in you all." The girls look at me hopefully, Ruby almost bouncing in her spot, "But I will not share her with you. Y/N is mine and mine alone. If any of you so much as flirt with her I will have you punished. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, our queen."

"Good. Now go. Make sure our new prisoners are secure and prepare them for their transformations."

The group swiftly leaves, and I turn my gaze to the window, watching as grimm appear from the dark puddles.

Timeskip two hours....

Your POV

Laying here as the poison wore off was utter hell. I could only lay on the bed and stare at the red ceiling while the minutes passed. Thankfully, Sienna and Winter left me, the older Schnee commenting on how she wanted to check on Robyn. Speaking of the blonde, I wonder where they were keeping her and Nighttra. There's no doubt that Robyn was turned, and Nighttra was either still in the process of being turned or had already completed it.

I take a deep breath deciding that I needed to at least try and locate them. Thankfully the poison seemed to have wore off when I forced myself to a sitting position, getting little to no resistance from my body. I swung my legs off the edge of Salem's bed and carefully stood up. I took a step forward, my leg shaking but holding myself up. I huff and continue towards the door, almost falling but was able to use the door frame to steady myself. I slowly open the large door, peeking out into the hallway. Surprisingly there weren't any guards in sight, and I silently move out into the empty hall closing the door behind me.

I try to be as quiet as possible while I make my way down the hall. However, being quiet started to no longer be the priority. Despite having been laying down the past few hours my body was growing fatigued. My breathing turns into pants as I push through it ignoring the feeling. My legs shake, threatening to fall out from under me. After a few more steps my left leg buckles causing me to stumble into the wall with an audible 'thump'. I grit my teeth in frustration as my chest rises and falls, trying to re-gather myself. Although while my thoughts raced, I didn't hear the soft footsteps approaching me.

"And what are you doing out of our room?"

I mentally curse looking over my shoulder to see Salem staring at me. It was at this moment that my legs gave out and I winced as my knees hit the hard floor. The grimm queen rushed over to me, my body leaning against her legs and torso when it tried to fall over. She frowns, running one of her cool hands through my hair while I try to catch my breath.

"You shouldn't be moving. Most of the poison is out of your system but your body is still recovering."

I don't respond, but my wings do so for me enveloping themselves around Salem's legs. Her red eyes study me for a few moments before she snaps her fingers, and in a flurry of petals Ruby appears beside us.

"Help me get her to our room."

The Rose nods eagerly and gently helps me onto my feet. I stumble but the two quickly stable me with their arms around my waist. I had no other choice then to abandon my mission for now, wrapping my arms around them to further stabilize myself. The two don't rush me and it takes us a few minutes to get back to Salem's room. After they helped me to the bed Salem motioned for the Rose to leave. The younger girl pouted but still followed the silent order. The pale woman turned to me as Ruby shut the door, her eyes studying me once more. My past love gently wraps her arms around my waist, coaxing me to lay down.

"Lay with me my love."

"I've been laying here for a few hours." I chuckle but allow her to pull me down, "It was rather cold might I add."

Salem smiles cupping my cheek as my wings instinctively curl around us, "I apologize."

"Well it's alright. You're here now~"

The grimm queen smiles, pulling me closer into her embrace, allowing me to rest my head on her chest while we enjoyed the small bit of silence.