Finale

All kinds of grimm were now storming the camp, slamming and ripping apart the outer walls. Nevermores dived down from the sky, either swooping down at the huntsmen or dropping off grimm huntsmen into the camp. The turned prisoners swiftly left our sides charging into the battle head on. 

I attempt to join them but Raven and Pyrrha hold me back. My gaze shifts towards the two. 

"Let me fight."

"No." Raven states, "You must rest."

"Rest? My body is fine. I can-"

"Right now it is but what happens in a few minutes from now when the blood loss catches up to you? Do you wish to faint and collapse in front of everyone?"

I huff moving my gaze elsewhere, silently proclaiming the two victorious. The two guide me over to a nearby building forcing me to sit against the wall. The two stand over me protectively watching the battle with envy, Raven's hand fidgeting around the handle of her blade. I open my mouth to speak but all of our attention is quickly drawn to the middle of the camp. Black wisps appeared before shooting out, impaling the unfortunate nearby huntsmen. A few seconds later it dissipates revealing Salem in the middle. It's not long before her eyes find our trio, the grimm queen rushing over. 

"Is she alright?"

"She's okay. Just dealing with some blood loss. Ozma apparently had taken a good amount by the time we got here."

"Then what are you standing around for? Use a portal and get her out of here."

"That's the problem. Once we passed the walls Raven's semblance malfunctioned. Something is blocking it."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ozma's doing. That would understand why he was so confident in kidnapping Y/N in the first place."

"I wouldn't say it's confidence," Raven huffs narrowing her eyes, "More like delusion." 

"It doesn't matter what it is right now. Y/N needs to be-"

Before Salem could finish her sentence Pyrrha jumps in front of us, blocking an incoming blast with her shield. Once the dust cleared, we spotted Ozma not too far away with a few of his huntsmen. 

"Salem." Ozma greets her as she stood fury building in her red eyes.

"Ozma."

No words needed to be said, the tension speaking for itself. A few seconds later Salem charged with Pyrrha and Raven following suit. I could only watch as they guided the battle away from me. I willed my body to heal faster wanting nothing more than to help them. 

Although after five minutes I had grown impatient. I grit my teeth as I force myself to stand, grabbing the attention of a few huntsmen nearby. I snarl when they surround me their weapons primed to strike. One of them charged at me and I dodged the attack, extending my claws before slitting their neck. They choked on their blood while the other two charged me. Surprisingly they were well coordinated timing their strikes. I could feel my body tiring while I dodged, my vision blurring a bit as I struggled to focus. I tried my best to land attacks, but they were easily blocked. I hiss in pain when one of them punch my nose, knocking me off my feet. I wince when the handle of their spear comes down on my neck, slowly applying pressure. 

Before they could do anything else a shadow flickers past us, the huntsmen's neck above me getting slit open seconds later. His blood spews out of his cut, his legs struggling to hold him up as he staggers away. He falls down seconds later, the dark crimson blood staining the ground underneath him as he went still. I look at the person when they land on the ground in front of me, facing off against the third huntsmen. My eyes widened when I recognized who it was.