3. rager

alexa, play "superman" by eminem
Word Count: 3785

you stood in front of your mirror in your undergarments, trying to think of an outfit. you didn't really own any "cute" clothes.

for a top, you decided on a black long sleeved crop top that rested just below your breasts. you threw on your favorite necklace (which just so happened to be one of the only ones you had), and decorated your wrists with a variety of bracelets.

you finished the look with your favorite bottoms, your favorite shoes, and a slightly cropped black sweater, the wide seam grabbing just below your belly button.

as you began to sit in front of your vanity to do your hair and makeup, your phone began to buzz.

incoming FaceTime call from "this one's for the girls 👩‍❤️‍👩👯🏽‍♀️👯🏼‍♀️"

wendy came up with that groupchat name...

you quickly answered, propping the phone against your vanity mirror.

"whats uuuup?" you answered while preparing your makeup. you were met with a chorus of enthusiastic greetings from your girl best friends.

"what is everyone wearing?" bebe questioned, practically squealing. nichole revealed a beautiful outfit of a white halter top, embroidered with a black star and a thicket of necklaces layered over it. she wore black cargo pants that sat just on top of her curvy hips, the bottoms flowing over top of furry black boots. her look was finished with a small bit of make up and 2 cute buns at the side of her head, and she added that she was going to throw a black and white varsity jacket over it.

wendy was wearing a soft pink dress, a white oversized zip up thrown loosely over top of it. she wore cute white heals and a bunch of jewelry. her hair looked extra silky, but she kept it as she usually did, topping it off with her signature pink beret.

dress inspo <3

      and finally, bebe showed off her gorgeous red dress and gold platform heels that matched her earrings and her gorgeous blonde curls

bebe's dress inspo (sorry, I have no taste for fancy clothes, I dress in baggy jeans and oversized zip ups everyday lmao)