4. you should cum

alexa, play "I want the one I can't have" by the smiths
Word Count: 1518

before we start, I'm sorry but I'm going to give y/n my French ass last name for purposes you will soon find out 👀 the current purpose tho is for her nickname which is razor, let me explain. my last name is Gillette which is a popular shaving company so starting in middle school people called me razor cuz like... shaving razors 😭 (I hope that makes sense idk man ask my 7th grade soccer coach)

but the nickname sets me up for some other things later in the book please just bear w me 🙏🏻

oh yeah and the reason for the pic is because i was rewatching BASEketball and MATT STONE?! OH MY GOOOOOSH 😻😻😻😜😜😈😘🧎🏼‍♀️🛐🤰🏼🤰🏼🤑🤑🤰🏼 anyways..

you groaned as the afternoon sunlight burned your eyes. as soon as you began to comprehend the world around you, you checked the time, only to be met with a shooting pain in your neck as you sat up.

1:21 PM

Holy shit... you must've stayed out a lot longer than you remember- there were definitely some parts of that party that blended with the alcohol and weed.

you blankly stared at the ceiling for a while before deciding you should probably check your phone... maybe the mirror too...

11 unread messages from "wendy😻🧎🏼‍♀️💍‼️"

3 unread messages from "dr fucker😐🧚‍♀️🖕🏻"
6 unread messages from "my bebe girl😋💕"
2 unread messages from "kyley jenner🙀📚"

you didn't even know where to begin... definitely not with the 5 million snaps or your camera roll from last night. you dreaded having to read all the texts from the groupchat.

10:32 PM

wendy😻🧎🏼‍♀️💍‼️:

bitch wher er u

stan is going to make me jumpnout the windo idk what to do he won't stop dri king

1:27 AM

oh m gee

injust saw u leave with kyle

tahys so

crazy

twll me rverthing shawty

kiss him

u need a rebound

he def likes yu

ok love you text me so ik ur not dead in a ditch 😘
_______________________________________

you slightly chuckled at her and texted back a quick explanation and an "I love you too". bebe pretty much had the same thing to say, but reading her drunk texts was like decoding hieroglyphs. plus there was something else about clyde you didn't even want to get into...