10. crystal clear

alexa, play "redbone" by childish gambino
Word Count: 1752

you had been at tolkien's plenty of times before, but you were usually too drunk to remember what the grand, luxurious house had looked like.

he led you all down to the basement and into a decent sized room with the lights completely turned out. there were no windows, and from what you could tell it looked like a real movie theater.

there was a big screen on one wall, a few rows of comfortable looking chairs, and an open space with a couch in between the screen and chairs.

kenny immediately flopped down on the couch, his long hair draped over one arm rest and his feet rested on the other.

"Yeah, dude, just... make yourself at home", tolkien said sarcastically while snatching the nice pillow that Kenny had his feet on.

tired from walking around the mall, you let your body slide down the couch. you pushed your back up against it while pulling your knees close to your chest and letting your head rest a couple inches from kennys torso. he looked down at you nervously before setting his head normal again, a small smirk on his face.

"so what are we gonna watch?" stan asked.

"nothing scary I hope!" butters squealed.

"of course it's going to be scary you fucking pussy it's almost Halloween", cartman sneered.

you argued over a movie for a while before deciding on Lights Out.

"I'm going to make popcorn and get drinks, just chill for a bit then we'll start", tolkien announced while heading upstairs.

"I'll come help!" nichole called after him. the girls erupted with whistles and dirty remarks as the 'almost couple' walked out of sight.

"you look pale", you observed, scanning over kyle.

"he is pale", craig droned.

"maybe a little nervous", you pried.

"what? who- oh me? I'm... fine?" kyle sputtered. you gave him a hum of disbelief.

"it's okay bro I'll hold your hand", Stan assured him.

"thanks bro." the two boys dramatically clapped onto each other's hand.

"so much for super best friends..." heidi muttered.

"why don't you hold his dick, too ya fags", cartman laughed.

"cause that's y/n's job", wendy whispered with a quick wink in your direction.

"huh?" wendy gave you an apologetic look when she realized kyle heard that.

"that was disgusting." you wrinkled your face to show your disgust, also catching a glimpse of Kenny who looked like he was about to punch a wall.

"but not untrue", bebe sang.

"Oh I'm gonna-" your sentence was cut short as your friends screamed while you pretended to throw a punch.

wendy found a bathroom to lock herself in while bebe called for a truce.

"wendsss can I come in?" you begged outside the door.

"I'm changing!"

"I know, but I need to change too"

"okay, fine, but my ass is out", she warned.