12. prettiest thing

alexa, play "sandy" by alex g

Word Count: 2166

happy facgots month 😽(im allowed to say it don't hurt me💔💜💙)

after an unbearable night of what happened with the broflovskis, Kenny, and immediately coming home to your mom screaming at you, you wish you could've just refused to wake up.

a large mass of black fluff on your chest and at your feet told you that your dogs had jumped into bed with you last night. you patted Zephyr as he lied across your body in a comforting manner. being the baby, he usually got frightened when your mom was in one of her psycho moods.

Zeppelin popped his dark head up, clearly jealous of the love his younger "brother" was receiving. the grey hairs on his face always reminded you of how long it's been since you've seen his true owner; your dad. as the years went by the memory of him faded just like the deep black color his dog used to possess.

you carefully removed them off of your body and sat on the edge of your bed.

"you guys hungry?" you received head tilts and thumping tails in response to the very exciting question.

you fed both the dogs, and your cat, who also happened to be black, and sat at the island staring blanky at the kitchen wall.

small footsteps that you recognized as your sister's snapped you out of your sleepy trance. you were good at learning people's footsteps.

you both tucked your lips into a thin line and gave each other "the dad wave".

"is your dance today?" she wondered.

"oh shit", you realized. "I guess it is."

"watch your fucking language". you were still caught off guard when lily swore, even jokingly. although you girls didn't have the greatest role model ever growing up, you hated the idea of your baby sister talking so mature. she pretty much had to grow up around 10 years old, but she always had you to take care of her.

you cast her a sideways glance to which she smiled at before plopping down on the couch.

"you watch your language"

"whatever. when are you going?"

"I don't know, I think I'm going over to Wendy's to get ready with them around 5", you explained. "I think it starts at 7".

"you don't have a date?" she sounded slightly shocked.

"no..." you said almost a bit disappointed. "if I did you would know already."

"yeah I guess... is mom gonna be home tonight?"

"I don't know, Lil", you sighed. you continued to talk to your sister for a bit before making your way back up to your room, careful not to wake your mom.

you laid out your outfit, double checking that everything was set and adding a few more accessories.

Incoming call from "this one's for the girls👩‍❤️‍👩👯🏽‍♀️👯🏼‍♀️"

you picked up the phone, leaving your camera off because you haven't even had time to brush your hair yet.

your ears were instantly blasted by multiple greetings.