NEW STORY ALERT! (coming soon)

Dahil wala pang update. Singit ko muna ’tong new upcoming story ko.

             ASSASSINATING THE MAYOR

SYNOPSIS;

Mayumi Rosette Raval a.k.a Lady Seductress, a highest paid assassin on their organization. When it comes to her job, she’s dedicated, fierce, and ruthless. She’s fast as a lightning strike. K*ll*ng her victims is just easy for her. But k*ll*ng doesn’t make her happy anymore. Seeing the lifeless body of her victims doesn’t gives her the satisfaction just like before. That’s why she planned to quit and leave their organization as well as her job.

Tulad nga nang kaniyang inaasahan, hindi madaling makaaalis sa kanilang organisasyon at sa trabahong mayroon siya. Their boss will set her free if she assassinate Neus Saavedra, ang Mayor ng kanilang bayan. Ayon sa kanilang boss, ang nasabing Mayor ay tiwali at mastermind ng drug trade, hûmán tràffîckíng, kîdnàppíng, at iba pang labag sa batas na gawain.

Dahil gusto niya na talagang makaalis sa organisasyon nila at trabaho niya ay tinanggap niya ’yon.

It’s her last mission and she’ll be finally free. But she didn’t expected that this mission will lead her to found her missing pieces. Mga rebelasyon na magiging rason para matagpuan niya ang totoong siya.

SOON~