CHAPTER 39

A/N: Just wanna inform you, guys, that this chapter was unedited. I just wanna publish it nang sa ganoon ay may maibigay rin ako sainyo as Christmas and New Year gift, though late. Sorry, guys, for late update. Busy lang talaga. Expect typographical error, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy reading mga padaba ko.

*****

CHAPTER 39

IT WAS 12 o'clock of the midnight when Sheena woke up from a deep sleep. She felt a strange feelings. She wants to see Thaddeus.

Ano bang nangyayari sa kaniya?

Bumaba ang dalaga sa kaniyang kama. Dinampot niya ang kaniyang cellphone saka lumapit sa may binata. Binuksan niya iyon saka dumako sa contact list. Kaagad niyang hinanap ang number ni Thaddeus. Nang makita ay nagdalawang isip siya kung tatawagan niya ba ito o ano.

Alam niyang pagod ang kasintahan. Nakasisigurado siyang sa mga oras na ito ay mahimbing nang natutulog si Thaddeus. Pero gusto niya talaga itong papuntahin sa bahay nila. Gusto niyang makita ito’t singhutin ang natural na amoy nito na sobra niyang kinaaadikan.

Mabilis na na-i-dial ng kaniyang kamay ang numero ng binata. Kasabay niyon ay ang pag-ring n’on. Nakailang ring na ngunit hindi pa iyon sinasagot ng kaniyang fiancé, hanggang sa huminto na lang ang pag-ring niyon. I-dinial niyang muli. Hindi gaya kanina, nakaisang ring pa lang, sinagot na iyon ng binata.

“Sweetheart?” mahinang usal nito. Halata sa boses nito na bagong gising ito. His voice was hoarse but it sounded husky to her.

“A-Ano... kasi...” Biglang hindi na alam ni Sheena ang kaniyang sasabihin.

“Hmmm? Tell me, sweetheart. Is there a problem?” May pag-aalala sa boses ni Thaddeus.

Sheena muted her speaker so Thaddeus couldn’t hear the loud and heavy sigh she released. She fixed herself to speak. “I want to see you. Can you come here? Sorry I disturbed you. I know you’re tired and you need to rest, but I really want to see you. Hindi kasi kita nakita ngayong araw. I miss you.”

She heard Thaddeus chuckles. “I miss you too, hon. And I'm happy you disturbed me. Paumanhin kung hindi kita napuntahan ngayong araw. I'm really swamped. I have to deal with my new investors and partnership with business men with the same industry at me.”

Just hearing those achievements, not only Thaddeus’ achievements but also to his company, Sheena smiled. Her fiancé’s effort, hardwork, and perseverance had been paid off. He’s a successful business man and individual.

“Congratulations, Gurang! I’m so happy for you and I’m so proud of you! I love you!” she chanted, her face was sparkling and her eyes was glistening.

“Thanks, Sweetheart! I love you too! Sana pala lagi akong may achievements para lagi rin akong may I love you.” He chuckled. He was just teasing his sweetheart. Lagi naman siyang may I love you rito.

“Ang kapal ng mukha mo, Gurang! I always say I love you to you kaya. Saka I love yous were not enough to express how I love you, Gurang. My love for you is strong that even I love you is not enough to define it,” she uttered. Itinirik niya ang kaniyang mata nang marinig niya ang mahinang tawa ng kaniyang fiancé.

“I know, Sweetheart. I was just teasing you. I love you so much. I will never regret that I met you. You’re the woman I wanna see every time I close and open my eyes. I wanna grow old with you,” he retorted sincerely.