5.

taehyung was flipping the pancakes carefully while humming a song softly when he felt arms around his waist.

"smells delicious" jungkook hummed near taehyung's ear.

"it's ready ill set the table" taehyung squeaked when he was picked up by jungkook who made him sit on the kitchen counter "stop manhandling me you muscle bunny" jungkook laughed when he got tiny fists hitting his bicep

"you look so delicious wearing my shirt and with my marks on your neck. makes me wonder how beautiful you'll look with my mating mark" taehyung widened his eyes hearing that. it's only been a week since they met and jungkook's already thinking about mating with him.

"um kook" jungkook hummed, licking the skin on his neck where a mating mark is supposed to be.

jungkook slide his fingers on taehyung's back, going down and grabbing his asscheeks "breakfast will get cold- hngh" taehyung gasped when jungkook jungkook suddenly pushed two fingers inside his hole.

"w-what a-re you doing im still sore from l-last night"

"im hungry and i only wanna eat you " jungkook pouted, going down and taking taehyung's leg in his hand raising it to kiss sloppily on his thigh.

he kept his eyes on the omega not breaking the eye contact. taehyung whimpered when jungkook bit on his inner thigh, very close to his crotch and licked the blooming mark

"k-kookie n-not there"

"why? are you sensitive here" jungkook chuckled, sucking another mark on taehyung's thighs while his fingers were busy abusing taehyung's hole.

jungkook's finger kept thrusting inside taehyung who sobbed. his eyes rolling back to his head, he didn't even notice when he cummed on jungkook's face.

coming down from his high he saw the mess he made and started panicking "omg im so sorry kook i didn't realize- shit ill help u clean" jungkook just smirked. taking out his fingers from taehyung's swollen hole and he raised them up to face. collecting the fluid with his two fingers and licking it "tastes sweet"

taehyung cringed seeing that trying to get down from the counter but jungkook kept him caged. firmly holding his waist . "you got your fill it's my turn now hmm"

jungkook held taehyung's leg with one hand, making the omega open it wider so he can stand between them. and with other hand he took out his cock from his boxers and slammed inside taehyung without a warning.

taehyung chocked on his moans. already sensitive from his orgasm. jungkook panted, putting his head on taehyung's shoulder "fuck so t-tight" he kept thrusting harder inside and taehyung is worried about his poor kitchen counter breaking.

the omega cried when jungkook rammed inside "k-kookie slow down p-please" jungkook ignored his pleas instead fucked into him harder making the omega scream.

taehyung noticed the way jungkook was harsher this time. his movements and hold is not gentle and careful like last night. it almost feels like jungkook is angry by the way he's holding his waist in a bruising grip. soon taehyung cummed again followed by jungkook.

he pulled out picked taehyung up who whined, tired and sore. taehyung glared at jungkook when he smelt his pancakes burning

"let's eat after taking a shower baby"

"tae?" taehyung hummed, feeling sleepy.

"let's go for another round in the shower"

"...i will kill u you monster in heat"

they did not go for another round but jungkook made him promise that they'll soon have shower sex. after cleaning up they ate breakfast. that jungkook cooked because taehyung's food was too burnt to eat.

"ill see you tomorrow" jungkook pecked him and taehyung smiled saying goodbye. after jungkook left his apartment he went to check his phone and gasped seeing 21+ missed calls from jimin also texts from him and yoongi.

reading the texts he frowns recalling he asked jungkook to pick up his phone

did he see the texts?

no he would've reacted badly if he did. yeah maybe he didn't see. taehyung shrugged texting back jimin to tell him jungkook left already and he just saw the texts.

 taehyung shrugged texting back jimin to tell him jungkook left already and he just saw the texts

taehyung rolled his eyes at his dramatical friends. he agreed to this plan because if it was him on jimin's place his friend would've helped him too. but hurting jungkook just doesn't feel right so he made jimin promise him he'll just help him getting in good books of his father by distracting jungkook from work. nothing more.

but somehow yoongi's text doesn't sit right with him. he won't fall in love with him would he?