17.

"taetae here i bought flowers for you"

"i don't like flowers"

"what? but everyone loves flowers they're pretty"

"not everyone loves them... it's because they're pretty that people feel the need to pluck it out. if you really love them you wouldn't kill them by plucking out you would let them grow, take care of them everyday.."

"i never thought of it like that ugh now i feel bad for these" jimin mumbles putting the bouquet of fresh daisies on the table and sits beside taehyung to cling on his arm.

"ill buy you something else tomorrow"

taehyung giggles hearing that. his best friend has a strange habit of buying things for taehyung even tho taehyung refused to take them from jimin, the beta never gives up.

"tsk now the flowers will feel lonely im gonna go put them in my vase" taehyng says getting up with jimin still clinging on his side.

"you're too kind tae sometimes i get worried what if someone takes advantage of your kindness.."

⚠️TW (mention of non-con)

taehyung stares at the ceiling in a daze. beside him the alpha is sleeping without a care in the world and taehyung feels angry so angry he wants to stab in his back.

how can he sleep after giving taehyung the biggest scar of his life?

there's tears streaming down his face but taehyung doesn't sob. his throat hurts from screaming too much last night so he cries silently.

he's too tired to even move his body.

it hurts and taehyung doesn't know where the pain lies.

jungkook stirs from beside him. finally waking up. he sleepily stares at taehyung. stares on his naked body thats littered with marks.
there are hand prints on his hips and legs from where jungkook gripped him when he tried to free himself.

the red angry mark on his cheek and slight blood on his lips from when jungkook slapped him when he tried to shout.

the bite marks on his neck, chest and thighs.

jungkook has marks too.  on his face arm and back from when taehyung scratched him with his nails. but right now taehyung's marks are what burns more.

taehyung knows it's gonna hurt even if they disappear one day the pain will always be there.

jungkook blinks and grips his own hair now that he's out of his anger he finally sees it. finally realizes what he's done. but now it's too late.

taehyung will never forgive him.

he raises his shaking hand to caress taehyung's check but the emotionalless glare taehyung sends his way makes him retract back.

"s-shit tae oh my god i-" jungkook breathes out shakily "i-i didn't shit i was so angry i-"

taehyung goes back to stare at the ceiling. his eyes show no emotion and jungkook is so fucking scared. for the first time in his life he feels fear.

fear of losing something precious to him. the fear makes him want to rip his heart out. he hurriedly gets up to run towards the washroom to find a towel.

he opens the tap to soak the towel with warm water and glances at himself in the mirror.

the person that stares back at him from the mirror doesn't look human. it's a monster. the image makes him almost punch the mirror but instead he grips the sink and closes his eyes tightly so he doesn't have to face it.

he comes back with a wet towel to clean taehyung's body and sniffles when he sees the emotionalless eyes staring into nothing.

it doesn't look like his taehyung.

his taehyung's eyes always shined the brightest.

this person's eyes look lifeless.

he did this to taehyung.

he keeps crying while gently cleaning taehyung with the towel.

"why are you crying.." he looks up when he hears the weak voice of taehyung.

"tae i-"

"you don't deserve to cry"

"i know tae im sorry please-"

"go away" taehyung says eyes still looking into nothing. he hears jungkook trying his best to stop his sobs but he doesn't turn to look at him. he feels disgusted by even thinking of looking at the face of the man sitting by his side.

"tae p-please hear me-"

"get out. leave me alone"

"i- "

"GO AWAY!" jungkook flinches hearing the younger shout. he gets up to walk out of the room but hesitates before opening the door. he glances back at taehyung who is staring at the wall.

when the door is shut closed taehyung finally closes his eyes. let's it all out and cries.

behind the door jungkook falls on his knees hearing the heartbreaking cries of taehyung.

he takes out his phone with shaking hands and dials the number of the only person who would understand.

"..hyung i fucked up.. i ruined everything again joon hyung."