6.

taehyung was thinking of watching a movie and spend his day on the couch when he got a call from jungkook asking him to spend their time together.

it's been a week after their date and jungkook asked him to be his boyfriend after two days ago and taehyung couldn't say no.

"i brought popcorn's" jungkook said, pecking taehyung's cheek as soon as he entered the apartment.

"what are we watching?" he asked sitting on the sofa.

"the little mermaid" taehyung came to sit between his open legs. jungkook hummed kissing his nap and wrapping his arms around the omega.

half into the movie taehyung got bored and started scrolling through his phone. he felt jungkook's eyes on his screen but didn't mind it, it's not like he was texting someone he was just watching random videos on tiktok.

"pizza is here!" taehyung jumped when the doorbell rang.

"ill look" jungkook said getting up to open the door.

"hello pretty boy-" the red haired boy stood at the door with a pizza box in his hand. smiling ear to ear but his smile faded when he faced jungkook "you're not taehyung?"

"yeah im pretty boy's boyfriend" jungkook glared at the beta "here keep the change" he shoved the money the guys chest, taking the box and shutting the door on his face.

"who was it?" taehyung looked up, throwing his phone on the sofa and taking the box from jungkook "im starving"

"the delivery guy looked like he knew you he called you pretty boy" jungkook poked his tongue inside his cheek.

"oh it must be hoseok he's i and jiminie's friend isn't he cute" the blonde said, mouth full with food.

jungkook tsked "are you a kid? why are you eating straight from the box" taehyung pouted "it's taste more yummy like this" they ate in silence. after eating they went back to watch the movie, cuddling on the sofa.

after a while taehyung got bored again and started texting his friends. he was giggling at the text he got from hoseok, saying his boyfriend was scary when jungkook snatched his phone from his hand.

"hey what the fuck" he felt jungkook tighten his arm around his waist.

"you're going all your attention to your phone you should just date your phone atp" taehyung's anger dissapered when he saw the alpha pouting.

"aww my baby alpha wants attention" he cooed cupping jungkook's cheek with his palm

"not a baby"

"yes you're. my baby bun-" he was cut of when jungkook bit his lower lip, sucking on it between his teeth. taehyung whimpered when he felt blood dripping his down his chin.

jungkook pulled away, going down and nibbling on his throat. he pushed the omega down on the sofa, making him lay on his back and started kissing his neck sloppily.

taehyung moaned loudly when jungkook pulled his shirt's collar down, licking his nipple. "k-koo- hngh"

jungkook hummed pinching one nipple with his fingers and taking his other nipple between his mouth, biting.

jungkook slipped his hands inside the omega's boxers. taking his cock and gently stroking it.

taehyung whined when jungkook pulled away taking his hands away from taehyung's now hard cock. "who's the baby now?"

"kook p-please"

"please what baby? what do you want"

"please touch me" taehyung whined frustrated.

"why don't you ask your phone to touch you or better the person you were giggling talking too hmm" jungkook rolled his eyes getting up from the sofa

"w-what do you- you're my boyfriend of course ill only ask you"

"doesn't seem like it" the alpha took his keys getting out of the apartment and slamming the door behind him.

taehyung blinked at the closrd door still in shock.
-

the next day he went to meet jimin at their favourite place "eatjin cafe"

"so he left you blue ball oh my god this is the funniest shit" jimin laughed falling out of his chair and seokjin went to help him sit up again.

"i really want to meet this guy. hoseok told me he almost pissed his pants meeting your alpha. who's the person to leave THEE KIM TAEHYUNG blueballed" jin said.

hoesok and jin are both good friends of him. jimin and he met them at the cafe first time when jin saved them from the group of alphas trying to flirt with them. taehyung was amazed seeing the older omega standing up infront of alphas for them. since then they became best friends. they later met hoseok through jin and fell in love with his sunshine personality.

back to present day. taehyung rolled his eyes at his friends who were still laughing. jimin almost falling again from the chair but jin held him.

"omg stop my stomach hurts" jin wiped his tears, getting up to take the order when cafe bell rang.

"you surely didn't call me to laugh at me all day park jimin. taehyung glared at his friend who took a deep breath trying his best to hold his laugh.

"okay okay I'm sorry" taehyung handed him the glass of water and jimin took it. thanking him.

"so i actually called you here because uh i have a favor to ask" jimin started "and i promise tae this is the last one i won't ask you of anything again really"

tarhyung sighed. ever since jimin protected him bullies he felt like he owes something to the beta. jimin was there when he lost his parents in a car accident. he was there to help tae when he first went through a breakup. he even payed his art school fee so taehyung could pursue his dream. and this was the first time jimin asked him something in turn.

so taehyung could never say no to his best friend. even tho it felt wrong hurting jungkook. he would do anything for jimin even kill for him or die for him.

"fine what is it"

"..so there is going to be board meeting next month where the company will choose who will be next ceo after dad retires... i want you to take jungkook somewhere idk on a trip or something for a month so he won't be near dad or the company and i can show dad im the better choice.. " jimin finished , looking at taehyung with puppy eyes.

"b-but where- he won't agree he's already upset with me idk how"

"he's just jealous tae give him the attention he wants and he'll be fine. please just yk everyone in the company likes him just because he's an alpha they all ignore my efforts if jungkook wont be here for a month they all will know how irresponsible he is.."

taehyung bit his lips, thinking how he'll make jungkook agree on this "tsk idk what's your obsession with being the ceo butok fine ill try but i can't promise anything"

"omg thankyou thankyou iloveyouu" jimin jumped from his seat. hugging taehyung who smiled seeing his best friend happy "i love you too minnie"