10. (m)

it's been two days after the shopping date and jungkook is back to his old self.

he takes care of taehyung makes his favorite food for him and even cuddles him at night. but somehow his sweet act is making taehyung wary because he has no idea when the alpha will snap at him again.

taehyung wants to go out or talk to his friends but jungkook is always attached to his hip, not letting the omega out of his site.

he's glad that atleast jungkook is not hitting him anymore and he's not gonna risk it by asking jungkook to take him out.

still taehyung told  that he's bored to death to which the alpha suggested they should watch movies and that is why they're both sitting in the living room sofa.

taehyung sitting on jungkook's lap holding the bowl filled with popcorns and the alpha has his arm around him.

after 15 minutes into the movie taehyung starts squirming on jungkook's lap, trying to sit in an comfortable angle when  jungkook growled near his ears gripping his waist tightly. "stop moving tiger"

taehyung pouted at him. his legs hurting from sitting in the same position for so long. "but gukkie im not comfortable like this and what's in your pocket it keeps poking my back"

jungkook stared at his face, trying to see if the younger's joking but chuckles when he seeing the pout and innocent eyes he gets that the omega is actually clueless.

jungkook wants to kiss him senseless "turn around baby"

taehyung does as he's told turning around to straddle jungkook's lap and wrapping around his neck. "but i cant watch the movie like this"

"the movie is boring anyway look at me instead" the alpha says kissing his neck.

"what's fun in that- hnghh" taehyung whimpers when jungkook bites on his throat, teeths almost tearing his soft skin.

"g-ggukie what are you doing" jungkook groans when taehyung squirms again accidentally rutting against him.

he slips his hands inside taehyung shirt gripping his bare skin feeling the softness "fuck tae do that again"

"do what again?" taehyung tilts his head in confusion but gasps when jungkook pushes his making him rut directly against jungkook's cock.

he feels the jungkook's cock getting harder through his jeans and ruts again finally realizing what the alpha wants.

they keep kissing sloppily and dry humping on the sofa until it gets too much for them. jungkook makes taehyung get up hurriedly taking of his boxers leaving the omega only in a white tshirt that harldy hides his flushed hard cock.

taehyung shyly gets back to sit on his lap and jungkook gropes his bare ass in his palms  pushing him flush against his chest.

he shoved his two fingers inside taehyung's mouth who sucks at them eagerly, saliva dripping from his mouth.

jungkook gets back to kissing taehyung after taking out his fingers from mouth and sliding them down between his ass, teasing near his rim. taehyung moans inside jungkook's mouth when he feels the fingers slipping inside his entrance.

after fucking him with four fingers he pulls out his fingers making taehyung whine.

jungkook unzips his jeans and slides it down enough to let his cock out. he pumps it a few time and adjust taehyung by gripping his waist.

taehyung moans softly when jungkook's tip finally enters inside his hole, the omega slick making the slide easier "fuck how are you still so tight" jungkook groans pushing taehyung down on his length

he goes back to kissing the omega while thrusting inside him

"ride me" he orders, voice hushed and taehyung complies rolling his hips.

he bounces on jungkook's cock but after a while he slows down when his thighs starts burning. seeing this jungkook takes pity on him and starts thrusting upwards, drilling into him.

"j-jungkook hyung im c-close" jungkook's grip on his hips tighten hearing that taehyung feels the alpha's cock getting bigger inside him.

"shit fuck call me that again tae" jungkook groans, giving taehyung's cock a few strokes

"h-hyung faster p-please" taehyungs feels the alpha's movements halt inside him meaning he's close. after a few strokes from jungkook he cums with a cry in jungkook's palm.

the alpha cums inside taehyung after while but doesn't pull out. they both pant coming down from there high.

"aren't you gonna pull out" taehyung asks after a minute noticing that jungkook is still inside him.

jungkook ignores his question pushing his head between taehyung's neck and shoulder and inhaling the omega's scent there "you smell so good "

taehyung chuckles at that, caressing the alpha's nape with one hand and with other hand he grips his hair gently not pulling but just keeping his hands inside jungkook's soft hairs. "mmh what do i smell like?"

"like roses in the snow " jungkook says against taehyung's neck his voice muffled.

"you smell good too alpha" taehyung smiles inhaling the strong chocolaty scent of the alpha.

"my legs hurt" taehyung's whispers breaking the comfortable silence between them and jungkook groans  mumbling ' but i wanna stay like this' but pulls out anyway.

he was zipping his jeans when he realized that they didn't used a condom and almost panicked but taehyung reassured him saying that he's not in his heat nor the alpha is im rut so it will be fine.

after cleaning up they cuddle in the bed and taehyung forawhile forgets about what happened two days ago only focusing on the kisses and soft bunny smile jungkook sends his way.