13.

yoongi's smoking standing near the edge of the yacht and beside him jimin is coughing.

"told you to quit smoking" jimin scolds to which yoongi just rolls his eyes

"tsk why are you acting like tae today you also smoke sometime" yoongi says taking another puff from the cigarette and exhales the smoke on jimin's face who coughs glaring .

"i just- i miss him hyung" jimin whispers pouting and yoongi's eyes turn soft hearing that.

"didn't he call or message you? " the alpha asks. to be honest he's missing the younger too. he is used to seeing  tae and jimin together. always attached to hip they've never been apart from each other for more than a day and now not seeing the omega beside jimin just doesn't feel right.

"no i tried calling him but his numbers switched off.. hyung do you think we did right by sending tae with jungkook?" yoongi stares at the way jimin was scratching his finger almost peeling the skin off.

he does it everytime they talk about jungkook like a hobbit.

he sighs taking jimin's hand in his, lacing their fingers.

"he'll be fine he likes jungkook remember they're dating they're most probably having sex all the time and that's why tae is too busy to pick up his phone" he tries to assure the distressed beta but jimin shakes his head in disapproval

"no you don't get it hyung shit i shouldn't have send taehyung with that monster shit shit shit" yoongi panics when jimin's whole body starts shaking.

"hey hey its okay we saw the way he was so sweet with taehyung honestly i don't get it you always talk  about him like he's a monster but the jungkook i met recently was anything but that i saw it in his eyes he really likes our taehyung" jimin pushes his hands away from his face  when yoongi tries to hold him.

"no hyung he's like ticking bomb jungkook is sick i just hope tae is safe in all my greed i sent him there without thinking of the consequences-" yoongi throws his cigarette in the sea and hugs jimin tightly trying to calm his shaking boyfriend.

"it's been more than 15 years jimin remember we saw his medical report before he came back he's fine and tae will be fine too don't worry too much love"

"i hope you're right hyung or else ill kill jungkook if he ever hurts tae" jimin glares at the sea and yoongi hums kissing his head softly

"you and me both jimin"

"so do you mind explaining?" namjoon asks  as soon as his butt touches the soft couch.

jungkook shrugs ignoring the question "tae baby can you please go make tea for joon hyung"

taehyung who was curiously staring at their guest nods at jungkook's request.

the omega tries to peek from the kitchen to hear what the two alpha's are talking about in the living room but pouts when he fails to see what's going on there so he just starts making tea.

"so..?" namjoon raises his eyebrow in question when taehyung is in the kitchen and jungkook rolls his eyes annoyed. "i don't know what you're talking about hyung and why are you even here in paris who told you my address"

"that's not important jungkook. why didnt you told me that you're with that omega-" jungkook growls dangerously which makes namjoon lower his voice .

  "kook before your doctor im your friend you're like my brother and hyung never wants to see you hurt- you know that right" jungkooks eyes turn from angry to soft hearing that. he really likes namjoon the older man took him under his wing when his  father sent him away from korea.