7.

taehyung was walking back from the cafe when it started raining.

it was getting dark and he couldn't call the cab because he forgot his phone at home. cursing his luck taehyung remembered jungkook lived near this area, so started running not caring if he get wet under the heavy rain.

"hey" he was shivering badly when jungkook opened the door.

"taehyung? what are you doing here? " he asked shocked.
taehyung could hear people talking inside, probably jungkook's friends.

"um it was raining and i forgot my phone a-and then i remembered you liked near-  c-can you call cab f-for me"

"shit tae you'll catch a cold come inside first" jungkook hugged him, not caring if his got wet because of taehyung.

"my friends are in the living room but you can take a shower and wear dry clothes the rooms that way, ill send them out and call for you" taehyung nodded walking towards the room jungkook pointed.

getting under the shower, taehyung sighed. he was embarrassed for a second because he thought jungkook would kick him out after what happened last time but the alpha never fails to surprise him.

taehyung wrapped the bathrobe around him. getting out of the shower he called out jungkook softly but didn't get a response. it was quiet outside so he assumed jungkook's freinds already left.

he walked out of the room wearing only the bathrobe. it's not like jungkook hasn't seen him naked.

jungkook's house was big and it took taehyung a little time to find him sitting on the sofa, talking with three other alpha's.

'so his friends haven't left yet' taehyung thought. he called him softly and four pair of eyes turned to him.

embarrassed, taehyung rubbed his arm shyly "u-uhm sorry i thought you're alone"

he heard the other three alpha's coo at him but jungkook glared at him. "go inside the room ill be there"

taehyung hurriedly walked away. he couldn't stand all the eyes gawking at him.

as soon as taehyung left the three alphas stared at jungkook instead 

"damn is that your boyfriend?" yugeoum almost shouted

"he's fucking pretty you lucky bitch" mingyu said in awe and eunwoo nodded at him "yea he looked like a fucking model why'd you send him in. introduce us to him please"

jungkook growled at his friends almost shoving them out of the door "okay yall leave. now."

hearing silence again, taehyung peaked through jungkook's bedroom door. he flinched when he heared jungkook's voice calling him.

the alpha was sitting on sofa manspreading. taehyung shyly walked towards him. he pulled the omega by wrist making him sit on his thighs.

"j-jungkook" jungkook hummed, rubbing his hand on taehyung's bared thighs "w-what are y-" taehyung's breathe hitched when jungkook gripped his thighs, nails almost digging in his skin.

"i told you to stay inside until i call you right? now they saw you half naked and were drooling such a slut u are huh" jungkook growled, his grip making taehyung whimper

"m not a slut, i didn't mean to alpha i promise" taehyung pouted, his eyes glossy. jungkook is making him somehow nervous.

"pfft u look like a scared kitten" jungkook chuckled, loosening his grip on his thigh and caressing the bruised skin.

"baby pls don't cry i was just playing with you im sorry ok alpha's sorry "taehyung didn't realize he was crying until a sob escaped his throat.

the omega pushed his face on the crock of jungkook's neck, shaking with sobs. After he met jimin it's the first time someone talked to him like this, the beta was always there to protect him. something about jungkook's voice today made him scared.

"hey shhh let's get you to wear something yeah then let's cuddle ? stay here tonight" jungkook asked, wiping his tears and taehyung nodded in answer.

they were now resting in jungkook's bed. the alpha caressing his waist and whispering sweet words in his ear.

"im sorry about the last time tae, i shouldn't have left you like that in your apartment"

"it's ok im sorry for being a brat"

biting his lips, taehyung almost felt bad for question he's about to ask "um kookie"

"hmm"

"how about we go somewhere, you know to spend time together.. just us.." taehyung held his breath when he felt jungkook's gaze on him.

"sure where do you wanna go baby"

"how about paris?" taehyung asked with puppy eyes

"mmh sure but on one condition you won't bring your phone with you"

taehyung gasped. he can never live without his phone but then he remembered how he ignored jungkook last time and he felt bad. jungkook is always so sweet with him and he deserves much more so afterawhile he nodded. "fine but you have to make to all the good places there so i won't get bored"

jungkook kissed him on his cheek, grinning. "i promise baby you'll have lots of fun there."

taehyung was staring at his closet, contemplating if he should only necessities because no way all this stuff would fit in his suitcase when he felt a smack on his ass.

"seriously what's your obsession with my ass jimin" taehyung shouted to his friend who just smirked.

"it's irresistible taetae" jimin replied and yoongi nodded in agreement beside him.

rolling his eyes, taehyung regretted calling his friends to help him with packing because all they are doing from half an hour is eating eachother's faces.

"can you guys stop being disgusting for a sec and help me choose between this.. " jimin finally agreed helping him pick between his clothes and in the end taehyung had to bring three suitcase with him because no way he's gonna leave his precious gucci clothes behind him.

when he reached the airport, jungkook laughed at him dragging three huge suitcases with him and from behind him jimin and yoongi holding bags in each hands. "oh my god you can't bring all of this tae" jungkook said but gave in when he saw taehyung pouting "ok im sure they'll fit in smh"

taehyung smiled in triumph, jumping on jungkook who held him with a smiled and twirled him. he and jimin hugged eachother for almost 28 minutesa jungkook sighed and yoongi had to separate them.

"call me when you reach there ok" jimin said but before taehyung could reply that he isn't bringing his phone with him as per jungkook's request he was dragged by the said alpha.

"bye mimi, bye yoongi hyung ill love you"

jimin waved back and kept shouting "i love you taetae" until the airport staff had to drag the pair outside.