18.

*slap* jungkook held his cheek trying his best not cry when his mother slapped him harshly.

" what's your problem. i hate your face so much stop showing infront of me and i made those cupcakes for jimin not for you!"

little jungkook was shaking in fear when his mother started shouting. he was hungry and the maids weren't at home so he just took one cupcake from the kitchen. but before he could even put it in his mouth his mother grabbed his arm and slapped him.

"SUNGHOON!  where the hell are you? take your son away from my eyes before i lose my mind"  jungkook's father came running when he heard his wife yelling. and when he saw the scared little jungkook trembling he came to hug him instantly.

"are you insane how can you hit a kid like that?!  and he's your son too JEON ARA! "

his wife scoffs and walked away mumbling a whatever.

"hey it's okay jungkook dad is here you're okay"  his father hugged jungkook trying to calm him down but the only thing in his mind was how badly he want to slap jimin the same way. he hates jimin the most.

yoongi sighs closing the laptop when he hears the glass breaking for the third time from the living room.

"AAAAA who does he think he is huh? he's not even here but still he's in power over everything i hate him i hate him so much"

yoongi rubs his ears in pain. jimin has been screaming ever since he came from his father's mansion and by now almost all the plates and glasses are broken because of the beta's rage. and yoongi didnt mind okay he's used to this. even if jimin breaks his whole house down yoongi will just buy a new one.

but this time it came to his piano. the love of his life is destroying his first love so he had to get up and stop before jimin breaks it.

yoongu cups his cheeks trying to get him as far away from his piano as possible "babe deep breaths. inhale and exhale.  everything will be okay yeah im here."

jimin glares at him but tries to calm his breathing nonetheless.

"now tell me what happened wait no i know it's your brother again"

"He.is.not.my.brother." jimin growls and yoongi rolls his eyes.

"he's doing it again trying to steal everything from me. he stole taehyung. i can't reach to him i tried calling him i even tried calling that asshole even tho i hate him just to ask where taehyung is. but he's not picking my calls." jimin rants sitting on the sofa and tapping his feet in nervousness. he's really worried for his friend. the omega never ignored his calls before.

"he's okay jimin i saw the way jungkook looks at him he really likes taehyung they must be spending time together and he's gonna come back in a week or two let's wait for him yeah.." jimin nods but bites his lips unsure.

"and what did your asshole father said today that made you so mad" yoongi asks grabbing jimin's hand and intertwining their fingers together.

"just same old it's been a month but still it's jungkook. jungkook. jungkook. all he ever talks about is about him. and you know what he said today 'sorry jimin but i choosed jungkook as the ceo from the start your efforts are all useless nothing would change my kind'" jimin rolls his eyes mimicking his father.

yoongi sighs tiredly. jimin has literally everything and he doesn't even have to work for it. it's not like his father is depriving him of anything. the beta is rich. yoongi is rich too. so yoongi doesn't understand why is he so adamant on having the company.

"it's my company yoongi it's the last thing my mother left for me. i can't just let jungkook have it he doesn't deserve it!" jimin says. getting up in frustration again and yoongi fears that he's gonna break things again and soon it will come to his piano.

"uh jimin but she's jungkook's mother too so technically it's his company too-" yoongi stops when he says the glare jimin sends his way.

"she's not his mother. did you forgot what jungkook did to her!"

"i know you told me jimin. but forgot about all of that for a sec and look at me. jiminie babe listen" jimin pouts looking at his boyfriend.

"you know how long we've been dating and i was gonna ask you this after i take you on a date but with how busy you're these days i think now is the right time.."

yoongi says kneeling infront of jimin who looks confused "yoongi what-"

"jimin will you marry me?" yoongi asks putting the ring in jimin's finger before the answer because he knows by the way the beta is smiling so widely.

"oh my god yoon yes! YES omg i love you so much" jimin hugs yoongi crying in his neck and the alpha chuckles fondly.

"now see how fast an excited taehyung will come running to you when we tell him the news"

"yeah i can't wait to tell him" jimin smiles staring at the ring in his finger.