8.

"it's so beautiful" taehyung breathed out. it's been a week since they came to paris and taehyung is pretty sure visited all the places on his paris.

they were now having breakfast in the balcony looking at the view. taehyung almost screamed marry me to jungkook when the alpha told him that the apartment was gift for taehyung.

"not more beautiful than you my love" jungkook said, munching on his pancake and taehyung giggled seeing his cheeks full of food "you look like a bunny kookie"

"what do you wanna do today?" jungkook asked, taking out his phone from his pocket when it was ringing. taehyung felt jealous when he saw it. as much as he was loving it here missed his phone and his friends.

he asked jungkook before for his phone so he could call jimin and yoongi and tell them about the fun things he did here but jungkook just rolled his eyes at his request, saying he can tell them later.

"uh tae ill take a shower then i have to go dad called me. something related to work ill see you later yeah let's go out for dinner." jungkook said, pecking taehyung who smiled, nodding.

his smile turned into a pout after jungkook left. they've been going out for a week and it's not so fun anymore.

they haven't even had sex everytime taehyung tries to start something jungkook just ignores him always busy on his phone. 'hypocrite' taehyung huffs remembering he was scolded for using his phone and now the alpha is doing the same thing.

he was thinking of taking a walk outside when he noticed jungkook's phone on the table. he glanced, confirming if jungkook is still in the shower and went to pick up the phone.

he dialed jimin's number, excited to talk to his friend after a week. they've never been apart from each other for more than a day before this. he missed his soulmate like crazy.

jimin picked up the call after fourth ring *..hello?*

he was about to reply jimin when he felt a shadow over him.

"what are doing?"he swallowed, heart beating fast when heard jungkook's low voice from behind him.

he heard jimin's voice from the phone but couldn't reply back. he doesn't even know why he is so nervous it's not like jungkook will scold him for calling his friend.

taking a breath he looked up to meet jungkook's eyes, going to reply that he's talking to jimin when the alpha snatched his phone harshly from his hand.

taehyung gasped in shock when jungkook threw the phone on the wall making it break into pieces "jungkook what the fuck?"

he almost whimpered seeing the alpha's red eyes glaring at him.

"who were you talking to?" jungkook growled

"w-why do you care" taehyung replied, stuttering. he walked back subconsciously when jungkook came near him.

"drop the attitude taehyung. who was it" the low voice and red eyes of the alpha made taehyung knees weak.

"i-it was j-just jimin-" the moment jimin's name slipped his mouth jungkook harshly slapped him. taehyung heard the loud slapping voice before he felt it.

he stared at the alpha in shock and hurt. waiting for jungkook to maybe realize and apologize for what he did. but jungkook just cupped his face in his palm.

taehyung hissed in pain when jungkook's thumb digged in his hurt cheek.

"never touch my phone without my permission again" jungkook growled, harshly letting go of taehyung's face who dropped on his knees from the force.

the alpha picked his keys and left the apartment shutting the door behind him.

taehyung stared at the close door still in shock. he sat there trying to make sense of what just happened.

he got up after a while to wash his face and he looked at his face, his cheek bruised, the red hand mark and bleeding from where jungkook digged his nails. he broke down when it finally hit him. jungkook slapped him.

when jungkook came back, taehyung was sitting on the bed with his stuff packed in the suitcases.

"hi baby" jungkook whistled, entering the bedroom, noticing the bags and suitcases around taehyung "are we going somewhere love"

taehyung glared at him " not we. im going back to korea"

jungkook smirked "aww are you gonna leave your alpha alone"

taehyung's nose flared in anger when he saw jungkook's nonchalant behavior acting like a sweet boyfriend as if he didn't just hit tae.

"fuck off you asshole you're not my alpha and yes im leaving" taehyung shouted getting up and dragging his suitcase with him.

he walked into the leaving room grabbing his bag from the sofa when jungkook held his wrist.

"how are you gonna leave without this tae" the alpha smirked, waving the passport in his hand.

taehyung's tried to snatch it from his hand but jungkook walked back throwing the passport outside the balcony.

taehyung widen his eyes in bewilderment "what the fuck is wrong with you"

"oops it slipped from my hands tae-" taehyung slapped him hard on his face but jungkook just chuckled cooing when taehyung's lips wobbled and eyes teared up.

the omega was scared with jungkook's behavior. the alpha who was sweet and all shy when he met him is acting like a jerk right now and taehyung couldn't believe it was the same person he liked.

"shh my love it wasn't the real one I've hide it somewhere"

"w-why are you d-doing this jungkook what the fuck is wrong with you" taehyung punched his chest but the alpha just stood there with an unbothered smile.

"you look so pretty even when you're crying" jungkook hugged him tightly, holding the omega's fists in his hand when taehyung tried to get free.

"let me go i wanna go back home you sick fucker" taehyung tried to push him but the alpha just chucked, caressing his back.

"of course we'll go back tae but didn't you want to stay here for a whole month.." taehyung stiled in jungkook's arm, shaking with fear.

he never asked jungkook for how long he wanted to stay here. it never crossed his mind before this.