15.

"jungkook you should learn to share things with your brother"

"jungkook did you fight with jimin again?"

"you're his older brother you should be the smarter one stop picking fights with your brother"

"but i saw him first he was supposed to be my friend jimin stole him from me just like he stole mom from us dad!!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"You're not my hyung go away!"

Taehyung was woken up by someone groaning beside him.

he rubbed his eyes to remove the remaining sleep in them and turned to wake up the alpha who seemed like was having a nightmare.

taehyung tried to shake the sleeping male lightly by his shoulder but was shocked to see tear strains on his cheeks.

"koo hey.." taehyung called softly, running his hands through jungkook's hair massaging the scalp and the action made the other stop groaning. as if he felt calm now.

taehyung thought the sleeping alpha looked super cute right now. he smiled continuing his action for a while but his arm started hurting so he tried to get up but felt a strong grip on his wrist as soon as he removed his hand.

"stay.. "  taehyung panicked thinking he woke the other up but felt relieved when he saw that the other was just mumbling in his sleep.

he carefully freed his hand from jungkook's grip and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. while cutting fruits for his salad he recalled what namjoon said last night.

'did he mistakenly said it?' taehyung knows jungkook's behavior is very weird and he figured jimin's name is what triggers jungkook most of the time so even though he really misses his best friend he'll refrain from saying his name infront of jungkook.

'but what did namjoon hyung meant by that? have i ever talked to jungkook before' he was lost in his thoughts when he accidentally cut his  finger, he hissed in pain and the knife and plates dropped on the floor making loud noise.

he was about to pick them up when jungkook ran to help him in panic "baby are you okay?" the alpha's hair were messed up because he just woke up from his sleep hearing the noises and panicked when he didn't see taehyung beside him.

"im fine it's just a little cut kook" taehyung tries to reassure the alpha who was tightly holding his hand.

"FINE? you're fucking bleeding can you do anything properly!?" jungkook shouts making the omega flinch.

"you know what fuck you! i was cooking this for you im so stupid to think you could sometimes be nice too i hate you so fucking much!" taehyung starts crying loudly too overwhelmed by jungkook's mood swings.

ever since he started dating jungkook only bad things are happening to him. he's tired of always being on alert to not make the alpha angry but jungkook switches mood faster than a pregnant person.

jungkook's glare turns into a soft gaze when he hears this.. he cups the omega's cheek to make him calm down. "ssh im sorry.. alpha's sorry. "

taehyung doesn't stop crying. letting out all his pent up frastrastion.

jungkook makes the crying male sit on sofa and walks to kitchen to find the first aid kit. when he comes back to bandage taehyung he is hit by the pillow taehyung threw on his face "go away i don't wanna talk to you"

he ignores the younger male shouting and gets on his knees to put bandage on his finger "Im sorry i'll do whatever you want baby just stop crying hmm"

taehyung sobs "i wanna go out . have fun again i feel suffocated here"

"okay I'll take you out tomorrow to wherever you want" jungkook nods kissing the finger that's now wrapped in bandage.

"i want to see the beach"

"we'll go see the beach then"
jungkook says caressing his cheeks.
he smiled thinking how cute taehyung looked with a red nose and angry pout.

seeing jungkook agree with anything he asked he took this chance to ask for more "i want a new phone"

maybe he shouldn't have asked that. he felt chills seeing how fast jungkook's smiled dropped. he stops crying now scared that jungkook might shout at him or hit him but alpha smiles again. tho this one doesn't look genuine. "you can use my phone when you feel bored only if you promise to not contact anyone from korea"

"but-"

"taehyung."

he nods looking down, the confidence to ask for more now gone. "my good boy.. you rest here ill make your favorite pancakes for you" jungkook kisses his cheek and walks to the kitchen.

the smile drops as soon as he is away from taehyung's eyes. he looks at the mess in the kitchen and sighs.
he picks up the cookie jar hidden inside the cupboard and takes out his phone that he hid there so taehyung won't be able to find it.

he dials a number and waits for the person to pick up. his gaze shifts to the knife on the floor which has a little blood /taehyung's blood/on it.

"..hello dad"

*..hey son*

"..how is he doing?"

*..looks happy these days thinking he got everything now that you're away*

"..pfft let him think that way.. i actually have a favor to ask.."

"..can you keep him busy with company work just make sure he doesn't get time to even check his phone"

*sure.. but why?*

"..just do as i say dad it's time i make things right.. ill take everything that was mine back from him"