16.

*"is that a dwoll?" 3 year old jungkook asked his mother. it's the first time he saw such a pretty doll that can move it's hands and feets.

his mother and the man holding the doll chuckled hearing this. patting his head his mother answered his curiosity "he's mr. Kim's son and he's not a doll he's a cute human like a you"

jungkook tilted his head like a curious bunny staring at the doll. oh wait a cute human doll. "than why is he so small?"

"you were once like this too, he's gonna grow up soon maybe then you guys can be friends"

"can i touch" he asked the man holding the baby who smiled nodding.

jungkook raised his hands to touch the baby's cheeks that looked really soft but gasped when the doll/baby held his finger in his tiny hands.

he blinked at the baby who smiled a gummy smile "pwetty" jungkook mumbled.*
-

taehyung yawned, pausing the cooking vlog he was watching on jungkook's phone. he glared at the back of jungkook who was happily humming while washing the dishes.

he really had no interest in watching vlogs he asked for jungkook's phone so he could call or text his friend because he misses them but the alpha is very annoying he removed the wifi and simcard from his phone before handing it to taehyung.

"i downloaded some videos you can watch them" he said, smiling when taehyung glared at him.

and the videos were either cooking vlogs or boring animal documentaries. atleast he could have downloaded something interesting. he'd rather watch cartoons on tv.

"um koo.."

"yes my love"

"when are we going out.."

"who said we're going out?" jungkook asked frowning as if he was genuinely confused.

taehyung gasped "YOU! You promised you'll take me out!!"

"i don't remember promising about something like that.." jungkook shrugged ignoring the way taehyung angrily glared at his back.

"you liar! that's unfair" taehyung stomped his feet, whining.

"stop acting like a spoiled baby taehgung" jungkook sighed washing his hands and removing the apron.

"im not acting spoiled you're the one who lied and-"

"ok fine ill take out jeez let's go to grocery shopping but you have to promise me you'll behave"

"behave?? you do know im not actually a kid but a grownup you're saying as if ill embarrass you out there" taehyung huffed which made jungkook chuckle at the cuteness "that's not what i meant tae just stick close to me and don't talk to anyone"

"or what?" the fond smile on the alpha's face dropped. instead changed into a glare and that made taehyung shut up instantly.

"o-ok ill go change"
-

*"those are my toys" 5 year old taehyung flinched hearing the stern voice behind him.

the who spoke to him looked few years older than him. he was about to tell him that it was jimin who gave him the toys to play when the boy rudely snatched them from his hands. pushing him so that taehyung fell on his butt.

that's how the kids used to bully him in school too, snatching hid toys and snacks before his new friend mimi came to protect him. he hates being treated like this. he looked at the boy with wobbly lips and teary eyes.