20.

It's been a whole day after the talk with namjoon and taehyung is still not opening the door. jungkook tried talking to him through the door but didn't get any answer.

at night he cooked the younger's favourite meal and put it outside taehyung's door and knocked twice he got no answer as expected and he's getting worried now.

he understands that taehyung doesn't want to see him but he has to eat something so he tried to sleep outside on tge couch maybe seeing him sleep taehyung would make open the door to take the food but he was disappointed to see the cold food still outside the door in morning.

"tae please eat something i swear ill leave you alone after that just- please" jungkook calls weakly "just atleast tell me you're okay in there"
jungkook clenches fist trying his best   to not punch the door until it breaks. he's so worried for the omega and it's ironic because the only person taehyung needs to be protected from is himself. it's him who hurted the omega the most.

he sinks down leaning against the door to hear any sound from inside and his heartbeat quickens in fear when he hears the loud thumping as if someone's thrashing inside the room.

"tae is that you are you okay? please answer me" jungkook calls, knocking and twisting the door lock desperately when he hears taehyung whimper as if he's in alot of pain.

jungkook feels his hand shaking in worry. he tries pushing the door with all his power and after the third push it opens with a thud. he tries looking for taehyung in the dark room and sees the omega laying on a mountain of jungkook's clothes with his hand on his stomach. when taehyung looks up at jungkook his eyes flashes blue "a-alpha"

jungkook nose twitches the strong smell of roses hits and makes him weak in the knees but jungkook takes a deep breathe pinching his nose to block the delicious smell before he gives in. he runs to hug taehyung but fears that the omega won't like him touching but the other looks out if it right now. jungkook touches his forehead hesitatedly to check the temperature and confirms that the omega is indeed in heat when he feels him burning up.

"p-please ju- alpha" taehyung whimpers gripping jungkook's sleeve in his fist and bites his lips in pain.

"ssh alpha's hear you're okay" jungkook whispers hugging the younger tightly and tries his best to breathe through his mouth instead of his nose.

taehyung thrashes in his hold pleading jungkook to fuck him and knot him but the older ignores it all by shutting his eyes close and hugging taehyung tightly "I'm sorry im so sorry" he keeps mumbling.

"hey tae you're a good boy right be good for alpha and stop moving for a second" taehyung whines and sobs but stops moving in jungkook's hold.

jungkook sighs in relief and kisses taehyung's head and talks in soft voice "let's give you warm bath. clean up and eat something then alpha will reward you yeah"

the omega pouts but doesn't complain still in a headspace.

after cleaning taehyung up (which was very difficult task for jungkook as he almost punched himself when he saw the fading blue and purple bruises he made in his anger on taehyung's body) and feeding him jungkook gives him some painkillers and meds to help with heat and tucks taehyung in bed.

he kisses on a sleepy taehyung's head and puts a pillow between his arms because the younger likes hugging it in his sleep.

jungkook closes the door carefully to not make any sound and finally breaths out once he's out of the room. damn his lungs almost gave up.

when his phone starts ringing he panics that taehyung will wake up again hearing the loud noise so he hurriedly tries to cut the call but realizes he accidentally picked it up once he hears the familiar voice.

*hello jungkook* it's yoongi.

jungkook really isn't in the mood to talk but he remembers his conversation with namjoon so
sighing in annoyance he answers.

"what?"

*um how are you and how is taehyung? he's not picking any of our calls and jimin is really worried*

the name makes jungkook almost want to snap and throw the device on the wall but he holds back. for taehyung. he'll do anything for taehyung even if it means forgiving and making his relationship better with the person he hates the most.

"taehyung is sleeping and he's.." jungkook hesitates before saying it. is taehyung really fine? of course he's not. jungkook broke him beyond repair. "..doing okay"

*well that's good to hear actually me and jimin we're engaged now so we're throwing a party in a week when are you two coming back. jimin will cancel the party if taehyung won't come..*

jungkook glances at door and hums "we'll be there and uh congrats"

*thankyou haha tell taehyung as soon as he wakes up jimin wanted him to be the first person to know this* jungkook pokes his cheek with his tongue and clicks the phone shut throwing it carelessly on the sofa.

he should feel better knowing jimin is engaged with yoongi and is away from his taehyung now but instead he feels jealous. bitter. it's because of jimin that jungkook will never to experience that kind of relationship. it would've been him and taehyung happily dating right now if jimin wasn't in their life manipulating taehyung into betraying jungkook.

taehyung wakes up with his whole body in pain and his throat burning.

he groans getting up to search for water but a hand on his shoulder stops him.

"here" taehyung looks up to see jungkook holding a glass full of water in his hands and as much as taehyung wants to grab it and drink it he doesn't instead he pushes jungkook's hand away making the glass fall from his hands.

"tae-" jungkook raises his hands to touch taehyung's arm but the younger flinches backing away.

"DONT TOUCH ME" he shouts and jungkook backs away with a sadden expression.

he kneels down to pick the broken glass pieces and hisses when the sharp glass pierces through his skin.

taehyung glances at the little blood on jungkook's finger but he doesn't feel any concern as he would've felt before for the man. he feels numb. he turns his face away from jungkook and instead glares at the wall trying his best to control his sobs.

jungkook picks the broken pieces silently and walks out the room. taehyung sighs letting his tears fall thinking the man is gone now but then jungkook comes back again holding another glass of water on a tray and some medicines.

"you are thirsty" jungkook states and puts the glass on the sight table. "drink it and take these meds ill get out of your sight and um after you're done joon hyung will come to have a check on you uh-"

taehyung looks at him and seeing the confused face of the younger jungkook continues "tae i know you hate me now and i hate myself more but let's talk about it after you're feeling better yeah ill send joon hyung to talk with you and if you want to leave me and go back to korea after that i will take you without any word just-" jungkook avoids taehyung's eyes too ashamed to look at the younger.

taehyunh looks at his hand, nodding weakly at the male "no matter what talk ill have with namjoon i still want to go back to korea after that and once we are there i never want to see your face again"

jungkook clenches his fist by his sides try his best to not lash out at the thought of the omega leaving him. 'i don't deserve him. he's not safe with me.' jungkook chants in his head and walks out of the room before he looses it and makes the same mistake again. he has already hurted taehyung enough.