You belong to me

Warning: smut 18+

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I couldn't detect anything in her eyes. Her face was expressionless while she thought carefully about her next move. Then suddenly, like a switch got flipped, her eyes turned darker. She eyed me with an automatic mix of curiosity, lust and desire. A smirk tugged on her lips, one I couldn't describe perfectly, other than that it was a daring smirk. She lifted her hand and signed at me "you're going to spend the night". Although there wasn't even a single word said, I knew how she would have phrased it if she did speak. I could tell in the way that she signed it. Ensuring me that I was going to stay. If she had signed 'let's have sex' or 'let's go to my place' I'm not sure we would've gone quite as far as we did. But I loved the notion that she didn't even give me a choise.

Stumbling into her house and kicking the door close with my foot, I pushed her against the first wall I saw. Kissing her deeper and rougher. Her head tilting back. But what happened next was not what I expected. Or ever thought was going to happen. She pulled back with a chuckle as she looked at me with a challenging look in her eyes. Before leaning to my ear to whisper. She was to far gone into her bliss and arousal to care for the pain that came from her vocal cords. "Oh Darling" she softly breathed out, "you're under my roof. You belong to me". And before I knew it, she had turned us around before slamming my back into the wall. A growl escaped my throat as she began taking the control away from me. Her body was urgent against mine as she roughly planted her lips against mine, the slight hint of blood tainted her lips. To me it tasted of passion, ferocity and an indomitable spirit to dominate me. No matter how hard I fought her tongue. She never let me win. Eventually I didn't have the heart anymore to fight against her. Once I gave up the fight, I instantly felt her smirk against my lips. I'll let her have her fun for the moment. Her fingers intertwined under my belt before she pulled me away from the wall, continue her attack to dominate me. The hallway was soon replaced by her bedroom. There she began to discard my clothing. Unwrapping me like a present. Unzip, unhook, unbutton. All the while continuing to kiss my protestation right out of my mouth. But atleast she gave me the right to take her clothing of aswell.

 But atleast she gave me the right to take her clothing of aswell

She pushed me down onto her well made bed. Before crawling over me and coming back for more. Her lips continued to smother mine, tongue invading my mouth. I moaned into her mouth and reached up to touch her nakes form. But she was quick and grabbed my wrist as she pulled away from my mouth. Dark eyes looked at mine and I felt a breath leave my throat. Anticipation for what she was going to do to me, after not letting me touch her. She pushed my wrist down beside my head before leaning back down to my neck. Her plush lips leaving a hot trail of kisses down my chin and jaw. Her teeth lightly grazing my skin, creating goosebumps. Biting down, drawing blood when I tried to get free. An angry growl escaped my lips, making her laugh. She knew all to well that I wanted the control. But she was not going to give me this satisfaction. "Don't touch me" she breathed into my ear before leaning forward to kiss the corner of my mouth, her tongue playing. "Don't touch me" she nibbled along my jawline to my ear. She kept her strong hold onto me and kept on mocking me everytime I tried to break free. Another growl escaped my throat, need for her skin filled my body. "Don't touch me" she licked the lenght of my neck. She leaned back, sitting up tall as she undid her ponytail. Letting her hair drop to her shoulders.