Marked

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
Sunlight peaked through the curtains and I opened my eyes slightly. At first I didn't realize where I was then I felt someone move beside me. I turned around and saw Leona. As she peacefully slept further, bare chest raising and falling, my mind instantly replayed the events from last night. Neck biting, hair pulling, back scratching. In the beginning hard, fast and rough. It was pure domination between us. But then later it became deep, slow and gentle. It was full of love. My eyes trailed over her and I saw bruises lightly forming around her neck and jawline, from where I had tightly gripped her. I felt guilty but then I remembered that she had clawed my back and shoulders, drawing blood, as an act of revenge. The image of her signing "You mark me, I mark you" at me filled my mind. Oh Leona, my beautifull, no my enchanting Leona. I leaned towards her and lightly pressed kisses on the forming bruises on her neck and jawline. An attemp to show her an apology. She hummed in her sleep and a smile tugged on her lips before turning onto her side, back facing me. I continued to leave soft kisses along her neck and down to her shoulders. But then I stopped, a frown on my face as I saw an awfull scar near her left shoulder blade. It seemed like it had been burned. A different shade of her skin tone, not matching the rest of her beautifull body. The scar was like a spider web over her shoulderblade. I pushed myself onto my elbow so I could softly wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head to look at me with a confusion look. I looked down at her shoulder and she instantly realized what I was looking at. Anger flashed in her eyes, ordering me not to ask about it. "Leo" I softly spoke, trying to convince her to tell me. "No" she quickly signed and I saw anger flash on her features. And if she had talked it would've been said with a low growl. I nodded accepting her answer before giving her a small kiss onto the corner of her mouth in an apology. My mind raced with the need to know what or who did that. But I pushed it down, so I could enjoy this moment. Because not soon after both me and Leona had business to attend to. I was getting dressed and was noe standing in front of Leo's full body mirror, tying my tie. Looking in the mirror I saw Leona walk up to me. She turned me around before lifting her hands up to remove my own hands from the tie. "That's an hideous knot" she signed gesturing to how I had tied my tie. I chuckled as she undid it and re-tied it herself. I watched her as she tied my tie easily into an Atlantic knot. She turned me back to face the mirror to show me. I smiled as she fixed the collar of my dress shirt. Looking at each other in the mirror I saw her sign at me "Devilishly handsome". She turned around so she could finish her hair. I leaned against a dresser and crossed my arms. I watched her facial features contour in annoyence as a strand of hair did not want to co-operate. I pushed myself of the dresser and made my way over towards her. I leaned past her to grab a hair accessory before softly tugging the rebel strand of hair behind her ear, clipping it secure. My eyes locking with hers. God, she truely was a sight for sore eyes. Even her imperfections are beautifull, although I would argue that she didn't have any imperfections. I lifted my hands to sign at her "Devastatingly beautifull". She rolled her eyes at me, not wanting to hear my compliment. But I could see a blush on her cheeks, telling me she did in fact enjoy being called beautifull. She won't admit it, but even she can't resist a compliment. We soon had to part ways, needing to get to work.

My feet carried me through the long hallway of Alfie's warehouse. I needed answers from him, maybe he can tell me about the burn mark on Leo's shoulderblade. "Tommy" he said loudly greeting me. Without greeting him back, I went straight to the point "who left that burnmark on her left shoulderblade?". "How do you know about that mark?" He asked me, avoiding my question. "One would only know about it if they saw her naked". I realized that with asking this questioned, I had outed myself and Leona. He watched me, seizing me up like only a big brother could do.

If you don't tell me how you know about her burnmark?"

If you don't tell me how you know about her burnmark?". He knew exactly how I had gotten to find out about the burn mark. He just wanted me to tell him. How do you tell a brother that you had fucked his sister just last night. My mind instantly thought back to last night. I could hear the moans that I had pulled from Leona back in my mind. Clear as day, like it was happening at this very second. An image of her eyes as she held eyecontact with me while she rode me. A shiver ran down my back as the feeling off her nails scratching and drawing blood came back to me. Luckily I had a dress shirt on, otherwise you would probably notice some of them. Alfie sat back in his chair "fucking hell, she's really gotten a hold on you, Tommy". I was snapped out of my erotic thoughts back to reality. "But it seems you have the same effect on her" he said with a shrugg. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh come on, Thomas. I'm not stupid. I notice every single change in my sister. It began simply, smiling more, a certain spark in her eyes. But then, suddenly she played the piano again" Alfie explained, "she hasn't done that since the war". He sighed deeply "you made her happy. And as long as you keep that up, you won't get trouble from me. But break her heart and Leo will break you herself, while I'll be standing on the side line ready with a shovel and enough money in my pocket to get her out of jail". I laughed at what he had said, I had no doubt he was right on that one. "Now, to answer your question" he said and leaned forward to fold his arms on his desk "no. I do not know who or what gave her that burnmark. She doesn't tell me either". "But if you find out. Please enlighten, because I still have some wrath over from when I found her that night".

After talking with Alfie, I held a small break, I had decided to get a drink at Leona's pub, The Lioness. Although she was not here, she was out for meetings and other business related things. I didn't mind all that much, I enjoyed the peacefullness of her pub. There also didn't linger any smell of smoke of the cigarettes. I still smoked, but a but less than I had done previously. Mainly because of Leona, I tried not to smoke when I spend time with her. Only time I did smoke around her was when we where outside, and even then I made sure I was standing out of the wind. My peacefull break was soon interupted by someone sitting next to me. I paid no attention to him. "How is your back, Mr Shelby?" He suddenly questioned. I turned to face him with a cold stare. "your back" he commented gesturing to my back with a cocky smirk plastered on his lips. He then turned his head away from me "she always liked clawing ones back and drawing blood". "Women shouldn't dominate men. They should submit to us. Don't you agree, Mr Shelby?". I felt anger rise in my body as I realized he was talking about Leona. Blood almost at that point that it felt like it was boiling.

 Blood almost at that point that it felt like it was boiling

"But I never was able to break her. To strong willed that one" he chuckled. My head slowly turned to him, eyes throwing daggers at him. I was ready to pounce on him and kill him right where he stood. But I held my emotions in place. "Who the hell are you" I growled at him. He chuckled at me before leaning forward "I'm the one who left that burn mark on your Darling's left shoulderblade". Before I had even grasped what he had said to me, he was gone.

Published: 5th of May 2023