Passion, Revenge, Love

Warning: smut 18+

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I couldn't believe it'd happened. Leona was back home with me. I don't know how she found her way back, but honestly, I could careless. I was just glad she was back. Even now, with the sun shining bright through the window whilst we drank tea in my home office. I was just glad she was sat in my office again. Even if I was sat in my underwear and she was in her satin nightrobe. After all we just woke up like an hour ago and hadn't even bothered to change into our clothes. Sitting with closed eyes she enjoyed the warmth of the rising sun that fell on her face from the window. Her chest rised up and down carefully. She was relaxed. Which made me sigh internally. She opened her eyes and turned to me. "Thank you for the tea" she signed before grabbing the cup up from the desk. "Your welcome, Darling" I replied to her and lifted my cup to take a sip of tea aswell. We stayed silent and still, continueing to enjoy the calm morning. But then, I noticed something with Leona. She was deep in her thoughts as I watched her with interest. Suddenly a glint, that I was all to familiar with, shined in her eyes when she turned to face me again. "I could go for some breakfast" she signed at me, "I'll have Francis make you some-" before I could even continue, Leona waved her hands making me stop. "Not that kind of breakfast". Her gaze travelled down and back over my body. Her tongue rested teasingly between her teeth. Before she stood up and walked over to me.

I watched her approach me like a hungry animal

I watched her approach me like a hungry animal. Arriving in front of me she leaned forward to place her hands on the armsrest of my chair, basically pushing me back in my chair without even touching me. Succesfully trapping me in my chair. I looked up to me her eyes, her lustfull eyes. The eyes that told me she wanted to fuck me. "And what if I'd say no to you" I said cocky and signed the word no. She stared directly into my eyes and smirked "as if you'd dare to say no to my demands". "We are making demands now, aye?" I replied cocky. She just smirked at me. Then her hand found my neck, it wasn't rough like she wanted to cause harm, it was in a loving way. But it still held a dominating power. Basically telling me that there will not be a debate about us having sex. And honestly, I wouldn't even argue against her. And knowing this, I raised myself from my chair to kiss her lips. Our mouths met, lips pressed against one another tightly. Her tongue reached out immediatly to take the power. She leaned in, to devour my mouth in a passionate kiss. I enjoyed the slight hint of the English tea that I tasted on her lips and tongue. Our make-out session quickly heated up so fast that a fire began to burn in my body. It was the same sexual fury that had ignited me when we first shared a bed. She abandoned my lips and dove down to my neck. Kissing a line from my neck to my ear. I felt her teeth graze against my skin. Light kisses traced my skin untill Leo moved into a harder and more insistent kisses around my throat. I inhaled an enjoyable breath, which she took as a green light to bite down and suck. It gave me goosebumps as her love bite made a mark on my skin. Her mouth felt soft and inviting as she as she did it. Instead of being angressive and cause discomfort. Leona ended it smoothly. When she finished sucking, she laid a few gentle kisses on the area where she left her love mark. It felt more sensitive than before and I exhaled in pleasure. I turned my head so I could captivate her lips and continue to make out as we previously did. Meanwhile I felt Leona's hand reach lower, to feel my chest and torso. Exploring every inch of skin like she didn't know how it felt. I felt her hand reach down even more. I jolted up and sharply inhaled when her hand found my dick through the fabric of my underwear. I felt her chuckle against my lips as she clearly liked my responce to her grip. My fingers gripped the armrest tightly as she continued. I maneuvered to allow freer access to anything her fingers wanted to touch. Another exhale escaped my lips, telling her she had hit a special spot. Leo's hand started to reach into the waistband of my underwear, and I moved again. I felt the pleasure build in my stomach, my breathing became shorter and quicker. Leo was easily making me reach my peak as her hand worked me so easily. She always knew how to and always did it so well. Then I felt her release me and pulled her hand away completely. Leaving me shocked and in need for more. I looked up at her, offended and irritated she didn't let me finish. To give me my high of pleasure. She stood tall and proud, a smugg smile on her face. Then turned around to leave, with a sway in her hips. She was playing a game of chase with me. Leona knew that she successfully made me sexually frustrated and if I wanted my pleasure that I would chase her. And if there is one thing that Leo likes, its the chase. But I was going to do much more than just chase. I was going to have some revenge. So I stood up from my chair and followed the bold woman. But I can be much bolder. So instead of following her like a lost puppy. I decided to approach her from a different way.