Vanossgaming - Saved me

Read, vote & comment

Enjoy!

Edit**
___________________
Y/n's POV

I was walking around feeling scared since it was late at night. I was holding to my body so close, basically almost squeezing myself. I breathed out, my breathe was visible in the cold air.

What a cold night in Canada. Like usual.

My breathing was becoming shaky. I bit my lip. Feeling ice on my ears... I'm over exaggerating. So I just felt stiff and cold.

Once I walked past an alley way, I was pulled back in the alley. I squealed in fear, my eyes widening.

My mouth was covered by a hand. "What are you doing out at night? It's dangerous." A man said. His voice was deep.

I mumbled under his hand "I just finished work." sound like "Blah blah blah blah." He removed his hand.

"You seriously don't know this town, don't you?" I shook my head. Why am I not scared? He seems more like a nice guy. Well this is Canada after all. (Stereotyping my own Country.)

"What?" He hissed, I sighed "I just finished work." I said dusting of my jacket.

"Well everyone in this town needs to be in their place at night... Or else the crew comes out." He spat, the light shining on him, which half of his face was showing.

"What crew?" "The Divergent." I burst out laughing, but he put a hand on my mouth again. "Come on." We heard other footsteps with someone saying "Hey." from behind us.

We looked back, the other guy had a gun, knife and all other dangerous objects.

"Come on!" He yelled, grabbing my cold hand while dragging me. The other guy ran after us "OVER HERE!" He yelled for at other people to come get us. I gasped and ran beside the stranger who I was with.

We turned left. Running. My breathing becoming heavy. Man I might lose a lot of weight, I probably have a six pack.

He grabbed his phone 'Come here. We're going to-' That all I saw, from his phone. we turned right in a dead end.

The guy who was running after us slowed down. He chuckled "Evan glad to see you again." he said holding onto his knife, tightly. The stranger I was with, named Evan. His body tensed up. I saw it at the corner of my eye.

"Well it seems like your girlfriend will get beat up too." he smirked. Coming closer.

I saw figures behind the guy "Not unless we do it first." I think 6 figures were standing there. Coming closer, revealing there faces.

"Charge!" One of the guys said, running after the guy. The guy who had the knife was startled. Sure as hell he gotten his ass beaten up, badly.

I sighed in relief. I heard other chatters and yelling from way far away "Hurry!" One of them said gesturing Evan and I to follow.

"Hey get back here!" Some with gas masks said. They also had knives and guns.

I grunt and ran with the other guys who saved us. We made it to a van. A pedo van XDD

I sighed and got in quickly, the others following behind.

"What's your name?" "Evan why'd you bring her?" "What the fuck!" We're being said by the other guys that I surely as hell didn't know.

I sighed and answered one "Name is Y/n." I looked at Evan and smiled, he smiled back and looked away.

"Name is MiniLadd." Weird name "Delirious." "Wildcat but call me Tyler." The guy who was driving "Marcel." The person said who was sitting in the passenger seat. "Moo." wow some of their names were weird. "And Lui." One guy said in a kids voice. I was taken back by surprised, because I didn't know someone who looks in their 20's sound like a kid. Also, to much names to remember.

"My name is Evan." I chuckled, "I guessed."

I shook his hand. He smiled and looked back at the others. I sighed and sat there awkwardly "Uh thanks." I said randomly, some smiled and chuckled "No problem." "My pleasure." One guy said. I don't know who said it. Wow, to much guys.

I sighed and stared outside. Looking at the stars that were showing up in the sky.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes. I just wanted to close my eyes but I ended up sleeping.

I woke up later on. Glancing everywhere and I was on a bed. I sighed, I got up fast. I started to panic "Where am I?" I said, someone opened the door "I didn't know where you lived so I brought you to my house." Evan had his shirt off. (Voet if u cri evrytiem.)

"I just came here to tell you that the food is ready!" He said. I stared at his abs. I didn't take my eyes off of them until he spoke again, "Food is downstairs." he smirked "Like what you see?" I blushed. I hid my face with my hands, "Sorry, didn't mean to stare."

I looked at him, he laughed "It's okay." I smiled and walked off, I was only in shorts and a guys tank top

"Wh-what?" Gosh please don't tell me one of the guys changed me. Oh my fucking gawd.

"And yes I did change you into that." Evan said, I gasped and ran to him. Playfully punching him, "Why?" "Because I didn't want you to be in those dirty ass clothes while your sleeping in my bed." I blushed "Your body is hot" I laughed. Wait why did I laugh when he said he changed me, I don't even know him... Barely

Like DAFUQ!! "Yeah he didn't want me to do it!!" One of the guys said... I think it was Delirious. Probably...

"Oh my god." I faceplant my hand. I bit my lip.

"Good... Afternoon. Some stranger!" One guy said, his hair was orange and he had glasses on said. I smiled "Morning stranger."

I barley know them, why am I not scared? Maybe I could trust them, "Don't worry we don't bite. I swear." I laughed

"What do you want to do?" Everyone eyes landed on me. I just sat there uncomfortable "Why me?" One of them smirk "Join us!" Those words were strongly hard to agree too

I smiled "Uh sure." I didn't know what they were talking about "She joined the Vanoss Crew" I looked at them weirdly. I guess I could join.

-10 Years Later-

"Evan, babe did you see the children's lunch bags!!" I yelled. "Yeah right here!" I ran up stairs. Getting (your two children's name) lunch bags.

"Thanks babe" I said kissed his cheek, and ran back down, following my (T/C/N) (two children names) to the bus.

"Bye mom." they both said. I waved "Be careful, take care of eachother" I said walking back in "I'm glad I met you." I blushed "Me too." "I love you." "I love you too." I smiled and kissed him.

___________________
Boring. Sorry. I know, just came to mind so I had to write it. Sorry if it was boring.

I tried okay. Didn't have that much ideas.

Well luv you!

Steph