Moo Snuckle - Gone

Y/n's POV

Each morning he would ignore me and go to his office. Each morning he wouldn't speak to me or say anything.

Each morning he isn't giving me a morning kiss as much as he used to.

He is changing.

I am not sure what I should do. I try to speak to him, he will only shrug or nod.

Soon, every day in the afternoon he would leave to go somewhere, and he wouldn't tell me where.

"Where are you going?" I asked, when he left out the door.

That made me feel sad, that made cringe inside and hold in the emotion of pain.

He left me, he is slowly leaving me.

He probably already did.

-A month later-

We both broke it off. I couldn't handle it anymore.

He told me why he was ignoring me.

He was cheating on me with an other girl. That made my shatter into million pieces.

-Flashback-

"Y/n we need to talk!" "Yeah we do." He finally spoke to me after a month. That made me flutter and made me fall in love with him again.

"Moo-" "Y/n, let me speak, before you say anything stupid."

ANYTHING STUPID!

"Look Y/n, let's just say... I. Do. Not. Love. You. Anymore." My heart, it hurts. I flinched and closed my eyes.

"Wha?"

"I've been seeing someone else, and let's just say she is better, she is smarter and beautiful. Wow-"

"Shut up, I get it!" I held a hand up, he was emotionless. He didn't have any hurt eyes or his eyes weren't bright anymore. They looked dead.

"Goodbye Brock. I hope you're happy now!" I left to go pack up everything I had in this house.

"I am." He yelled. I hated him now. My hatred for him was huge.

I wanted to go up to him and hit him many times.

But I couldn't.

-End of flashback-

I'm still hurt. We've been dating for a year, and he blew everything away.

I hate him. So much.

Brock's POV

"Dude what happened to Y/n and you?" Evan spoke.

I cringed at the name Y/n. Let's just say I broke it off with her and now we are done.

"We broke up!" I heard gasps and groans.

"Did you go for that girl, Gail?" Tyler asks through the skype.

I nodded, felling a bit ashamed of myself.

"You know that she's using you!" I nodded once again.

"Brock?" "Yeah, I know. I just, I don't know what came over me."

"Brock you have to go get her." "No! I'll just be left alone. I don't deserve her, she doesn't deserve this. Y/n deserve more and she deserves happiness. She needs someone better than me." I let out a sigh, realizing what I've become.

"And that's you, Brock." Del said. "Del, you're funny. You are bad at advices." "I know now shut up and go get her."

"Okay bye guys." I didn't hesitate to text her to meet me at the Elm street.
___________________
I'm a poop face so I'd leave it here. (:

I'll let you think might happen.

Did Y/n forgive him or she didn't?

Have a wonderful day.

Love you all

Bye

PEACE

Steph