MiniLadd - F*ck You All The Time

So, this is a smut, as you all should know since it's, not technically but it's written at the title. I'm a terrible explainer. Just keep errr' goin.

Go read my book; Change//H2O Delirious

H2O FRICKIN DELIRIOUS NOTICED ME ON TWITTER! IM FANGIRLING! OH GOD! Okay let's get this story going.

This request is for Holidaybatwoman

Song: Fuck you all the time - Jeremih (Shlohmo Remix)

Enjoy!
___________________
Y/n's POV

It's everyday that we can not have sex.

I mean, it's hard going without a day without having sex with the most disgusting and then worst bitch ever, MiniLadd.

Yeah, you thought we liked each other, well you are wrong. He doesn't like me, neither do I like him, ever.

Well the best sex I've ever had with him was when he woke me up in the morning while he was under the blanket, while licking me. Damn, I want that to happen again.

Maybe, we'll see.

I was laying on the bed, my eyes shut while I listened to some tunes.

I wasn't sleep, but I was mumbling the song.

After the song was over, a new song came on my playlist.

"Morning I think about you, yeah!" I said, while I bobbed my head up and down. Going with the beat.

"Fuck you all the time." I whispered.

Mini's POV

I was in for tonight, for Y/n and I to have sex. Like always.

I sneaked my way upstairs that lead to rooms, but I am aiming for her room.

I heard mumbling and moans. I knew who exactly it was, it turned me on. A lot.

I slowly made my way to get door, and creaked it open. I peeked a little, and I saw that she was touching herself. She softly yelled out my name, which caused me wanting to touch myself too.

But I rejected myself to.

I saw that she was laying on her bed, her legs wide open. One hand underneath her Victoria secrets panty, and the other was gripping onto the bed sheet.

God, this is so hot.

She slowly arched her back, and moaned out. I bit my lip, and smirked.

I saw she had earphones plugged into her ears.

I made my way towards her, without even noticing.

I went on top of her, she squealed and opened her eyes. Soon when she saw who it was, she smirked.

I grabbed both of her wrist and held onto them and out it above her head.

"I couldn't resist." I smirked, she smirked back.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too, babe." I talked back, and crashed my lips against hers.

--TO BE CONTINUED--
___________________
I love teasing you guys, and leave the story like this.

Anyways, let's the say. I've been in a bad situation that I literally almost ended everything.

I liked this boy, but his stupid ass is... UGHHH! He is just stupid.

We kissed and I liked it, but the worse part was... We were both drunk. But I swear I don't drink often.

I am on the bus on the way back home. And I do miss m niece and my sister. I feel empty.

Well, here we go.

I'm going to be depressed again. I will feel insecure, and have these stupid thought of negativity. It's hard to believe anyone's words.

But I do believe in negative words.

That's what brings me down.

I'm sorry for taking long to update. I am done work and I'm going home. Finally!

My face healed but there is a little tiny bumped left. (:

Also, I'm a terrible person.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed and as always I will talk to you guys later.

Peace

Steph

Twitter - @AdvancedBeast18

Snapchat - audla2014

Instagram - Stephmina18 (it's private)