Mini Ladd - Run into PART I

Sorry for late update.

Suggested by H20Fabulous

Enjoy!
___________________
Y/n's POV

I was making my downtown (walking fast) going to the best place in the world; Starbucks.

I had earphones plugged I my ear, listening to some nice tune.

I hummed some parts, and did some dance moves while passing by people. If people saw, they'd think I need help.

I entered Starbucks. That nice scent filling in my nose.

I breathed in and out in amusement.

"Hey Y/n, want you favourite coffee?" Did I mention? I always come here, everyday at the same time. Not exactly at the same time.

"You bet." I winked.

"Coming right up!" I heard footsteps behind me, walking my way and stopped behind me. Waiting in line patiently.

I hand the cashier the money, she smiled and handed me tried handing me back the change. "You can keep em'."

I smiled and she giggled, she handed me my coffee, and without thinking and forgetting.

I turned around and tried walking away but I bumped into something solid. More like a human!

"Fuck, I'm so sorry!" I yelped.

God Y/n, why do I have to be so clumsy? Fuck me lyfe. (Liek if u cri evryteim)

"It's okay." He said, his accent as unique.

I didn't bother to look up at him. I look at the ground and saw my coffee splattered everywhere.

"Free coffee?" The cashier said.

I nodded "Yes, and a free coffee for him." I pointed at the guy, still not looking at who it was.

"No, no, no, it's fine. I'm not hurt or anything-" I turned around and glared at him, and my eyes widened.

He was... so fucking cute.

I blushed and looked away "Yes two coffee's, what do you want?" I looked at the cashier, trying me best to avoid his hotness.

He said his coffee and I held out my money and paid it, I told her to keep the change.

"Umm?" I question.

"Umm? Really? I have a name you know?" He said sassy and rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Fine then, Jerk. I am sorry that I ruined your shirt. How can I help with that?" I held onto my coffee, we both seated at a table.

I don't mind.

"Wow, Jerk. I like that. Umm, Ass, you could repay me by giving me your number?" He smirked.

This cheeky little bitch!

I like him.

Can I keep him? (Me: NO!)

"Ass? I like that."

I grabbed his phone and dialled in my number and added it on his contacts. "Wow, perfect!"

I stood up "I think I'll talk to you later Jerk!" I waved goodbye and left the building.

I couldn't stop smiling after that.
___________________
Part 1 is out!

Part 2 coming soon! (Narratives voice)

It was so funny. I was sitting in class. It was raining hard and the windows were open. And thunder and lightening was happening, it scared me and I flinched and squealed. The noise was like right near me. I was
sitting near the window.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always I will talk to you guys later

Peace

Steph