VanossGaming

Remember this? Picture above.

If you here from the start then you should remember.

If you don't, then that was my first cover book, when I first started writing this. (:

I honestly forgot, but the recent imagine. That imagine was suggest by CrispiesGaming

H20Fabulous The imagine you suggested with be on the other imagine. Also you don't mind if it's someone else. Other then Evan.

Also sorry if I take long to update. I'm not sure if I should tell you.

Also I'm editing my old imagines that was made in the past. (:

Enjoy!
___________________
Y/n's POV

"Evan! Evan! Evan! Help me!"

Evan Fong was seriously giving me the silent treatment. What's the worst part, is that my hormones are rising, because I'm pregnant. WITH HIS CHILD!

Well it all started when I told him I was in labour. He believed me. He panicked and slipped on a puddle of water, and I laughed and told him that I was kidding.

Now he's giving me the silent treatment.

He was clicking his mouse and clicked some games that he should play.

I was standing behind him. Trying to get his attention.

He was ignoring me, like a piece of shit.

"I hate you!" I turned around and left the room.

I'm 8 month pregnant and I don't know the gender of the baby. I'll only know when it's born. I want it to be a surprise and Evan and I agreed on it.

I sat down on my bed. I scrolled through Twitter, and laid back against the headboard.

I felt something wet in between my thighs. I just thought I peed a little, but false alarm.

I felt a huge pain in my stomach. Which caused me to grunt in pain and hold onto my stomach.

I tried getting up, but my legs were weak.

"Evan!!" I wasn't able to yell much since the pain was unbearable.

I didn't hear anything.

"Evan goddamnit!!" This time I heard shuffle and walking coming towards my way.

He came in the room. His face emotionless.

He stared at me.

I looked at him "Evan, the baby is coming!" I knelt down and held onto my stomach.

"I don't believe you!" He said and turned around to walk away.

I held onto my stomach and yelled in agony.

"EVAN IM FUCKING SERIOUS!" I cussed.

I knelt down to my knees. The contraction was unbearable.

Dude I hurts a lot.

I felt sometime prickle down my legs. I put my hand there and held it up to my face.

Blood.

I looked up and saw Evan, he was standing there. His face had a panic expression.

I almost hit my head on the side of the counter, and I was slowly almost blacking out.

"E-Evan!" I heard echoed voices.

Soon, I blacked out!

I was woken up by a loud heard of crying.

I blinked a few times, my sight going back to normal.

"Uh, h-hello." I said, my voice was raspy and low.

I felt a huge pain in my stomach.

I look down and saw my stomach was flat. My eyes widened and I became more worried.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY!?" I look to my left and saw Evan sitting in the chair with a baby in his arms.

He was sleeping.

He was woken up when he saw me and his eyes widened.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up!" His night/morning voice nice to hear.

"How long?"

"About a few days."

I nodded

"What did you name her?" I asked.

"I named her Viola." He smiled at the baby that was held in his arm.

"Want to hold your baby?" I smiled and held my arms out.

He came to my side and hand me Viola. Viola wow what a nice name.

Evan sat down on the bed with me. And looked down at the baby with me.

"She looks exactly like you. Smh." Evan exclaimed.

I smiled, "She's beautiful exactly like you!" Evan said and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you and didn't believe you. He said and held onto my hand. Our hands intertwining each other.

"It's okay. I don't blame you. It was worth it! But don't do that again. I thought I actually lost you."

"I won't ever think of doing that again." Evan said and kissed me and kissed Viola's forehead.

Her eyes opened.

She has Evan's eyes, Evans nose. But my features.

"I love you Y/n. Always have."

"I love you too Evan. That's why I married your goffy ass." He grinned and winked at me.
___________________
Hey, what's up!

I hoped you all enjoyed and as always I will talk to you guys later.

Love you all

Peace

Steph