I Am Wildcat - Ghost Adventures Edition

Request for GracieBerndt
__________________
Wildcat's Pov
So I am the ghost adventures crew, I am the leader, or whatever you want to call it.

So today someone won a prize, that prize is someone going on a investigation with Aaron, Nick, Zak, Billy, Jay and I. Yeah many, but hard work. The challenge was also, who can make the best video of Ghost adventures, her's was brilliant.

That winner today was Y/n L/n! Yay! I can't wait, because this will be new for us, and me.

"Nick, when did she say she'll be here?" We had all the talk with every employees, who has witnessed it, who caught some Evp's.

This place is called "Ohio hospital" (making it up, but probably really a thing. But eh.)

"Err'body lets go get something to eat before we go to the lockdown." I suggested, everyone agreed

"I heard that the girl is hot." Aaron said, sitting his ass down at the back of the car who is also seated by Nick.

I just rolled my eyes "Grow up Aaron."

We drove to this awesome place what I call is McDonald's. We all ordered everything and I paid the whole thing.

"So Tyler, are you thinking of asking her out?" Zak said, I sighed.

"I don't know her, all I know see is a GAC fan, and all I know she is a female, who is 22 years old that lived in Ohio. Okay, now leave me alone, I know I'm alone but hey its great to be alone." I kinda lied, I sometimes hate being alone, in my house, with no presence around but mine. So it's kinda fun... But at the same time not really.

"Okay." Zak raised his hand in mid air for surrender. I parked the car in front of the hospital, we enjoyed our meals. But someone came to our car and knocked on my window, it startled me at first but once I landed my eyes on her, she smiled at me.

I rolled down my window, admiring her, she was beautiful, adorable and hot. I couldn't get my eyes off of her.

"I'm Y/n, the girl who is suppose to investigate wit you guys." She seemed chill, she seemed calm, unlike the other GAC fans, they're crazy, but I love them.

"Oh. Hi." I smiled, wiping my greasy hands with a napkin and held my hand out for her to shake it. She gripped into my hand and we shook out hands.

Y/n's Pov
I am freaking out in the inside, but I kept telling myself to stay calm, and not be a freak. Once our hand shook, Tyler's and I. I felt a tingle.

I smiled, and everyone in the car greeted me with a 'hi' and a 'Welcome to the GA crew'

I nodded and said "pleasure to be here." I giggled

"So uh, I'll wait in my car?"

"No, it's fine, I'm done anyways. I'll tell everything about this place and where the x's are" Tyler said, he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door for him to get out.

I nodded once again and moved a side for him to get out.

Once he got out, he was tall, compare to my height.