Daithi De Nogla -

Guess what? I'm failed my year, I forgot to say that. Loll. I'm alright though, I learn from my mistake.

So, anyways here you go.

I am thinking of making a part 2 (one shot.) Make another book. Yeah? WHO AGREES?

Also all my prayers goes to Daithi. He is sick, and I feel bad.
___________________
Y/n's POV

-Flashback-

"David!"

"What!?"

"Just come back to me. We'll figure something out just like we always do."

"Y/n I'm tired, I'm always tired when I'm with you. You always seem to be the person who knows how to bring me down, even though I wanted you to be the one to put me back up and make me smile. All I can say is, I don't love you anymore, you're not the one."

I was already sobbing quietly, I heard him whisper.

"Goodbye Y/n." I hung up.

-End Of Flashback-

I was sitting on my bed, thinking of that flashback. It was something to never forget and to never forgive myself. I knew exactly that I wasn't the one.

He was just not happy anymore with me. All I could say is, I wasn't happy with him either.

My thought was interrupted with a baby crying in the next room. I had to stand up and make my way to his room.

3 years ago Daithi left me, and I knew it wouldn't last.

I am happy of who I am, and I am proud of what I achieved.

I finished college and now I can be a journalist, like I always wanted to be.

"Hi my baby, mommy is here." I picked up my son,
James. I held him close to me, while he stopped crying. I just fed him so I know he isn't hungry. I changed him and I am sure he didn't shit.

I went to sit at the rocking chair, and I started to rock back and forth. I started to sing to him, and I smiled at my beautiful son. He was adorable and cute.

Wanna know the father?

Can't be Daithi's, he left me a long time ago. My son is only 4 months old.

That father is...

Vanoss.

"Hi, babe." Vanoss walked inside the door and kisses my forehead and kiss James forehead.
___________________
Part 1

Loll

Cliff hanger.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and as always I will talk to you guys later.

Peace.

Steph