Lui calibre - I'm Confused

Requested for OctaviaDupstepMelody

Read, Vote & Comment

Enjoy!

Edit**
__________________
Y/n's POV

Today is the day, where I finally sleep, eat and watch movies all day with my little boy Lucas.

He is my only son, I raised him on my own, he doesn't have a father because... he.. he just wasn't in a right place, meaning, he killed and sold drugs. So we had to leave him. He threatened me not to leave, but I had to.

Oh and by the ways Lucas is now 3 years old. I invited one of my friends for him to have a small party.

I had to ask my boss to stay home, so that I could spend time with him. I fine that I spend way to much on work, not enough time with my baby boy. Well I do want to have a roof over our heads with food on the table.

"Mommy. When is your fwend suppose to come?" It's 5:30, and she's suppose to be here with her child as well. Also a single mother.. SHE ISNT TAKEN IF YOU GUYS WANT HER. just kidding.

"Well she's suppose to be here in 10 minute-..." "Or now!" "Yay!" Lucas cheered on and ran to the door. Opening it, Hannah coming in, with a big present in her hands. Her child, Makaylah, beside her. As soon as she spotted Lucas, she ran straight after him.

They both laughed and ran away...  I greeted her with a huge bear hug, and whispered thank you to her ear.

Right after she place the present on the table, in the dining room.

"How are you?"

"Sorry I couldn't talk with you. Busy with work." I ignored her question. 

"I understand. How are you?" She repeats.

"We're good." I smiled. She stared at me and smiled, but her eyes searched me and felt pity. She knew I was shit, by the time she walked inside to see me in my dirty joggers, messy bun, a baggy shirt with bags under my eyes.

"Y/n, how is Lui? Is he okay?"

Lui, he is the guy I'm seeing. He is in the hospital at the moment. Due to having a car crash, and not being able to wake up from his coma. It's been a month now.

"He is okay! Sometimes I think I should unplug, you know?." She hugged me again and rubbed my back.

"Well don't worry. He will wake up sooner or later, never give up hope." I closed my eyes and nod, feeling guilty, "Yeah."

"Well no time to be sad. Let's go celebrate your sons birthday." I smiled happily.

"What did you get him?"

"Hot wheels. Beat that." She whispered and winked. I rolled my eyes, giggling after.

"Anyways... What are yo-"

"MOMMY! Mommy!" My son and Makaylah came running in the room, with tears and they looked terrified.

"What's wrong?" Lucas came to hug my leg and cried onto it. That scared me so I ran to the room, see nothing but blood on the wall. I ran my hands through my hair, feeling a lot of pressure.

"Honey what happened?"

"This boy named Ben came into my room. He had blood on his hanths, he had black eyes with red in them." I was confused and weirded out. A weird vibe came onto me and I didn't like it.

(I actually don't know what Ben does... The creepy pasta!)

A few days later

It's been happening, blood would randomly form in my house. I would question, what the fuck is going on?

But something good happened, Lui finally woke up. He got escorted out of the hospital, few days after and he is inside the house, while I go get his shit in the car.

I heard Lucas scream. I ran inside, with no hesitation.

What I saw was petrifying. I saw Lucas hanging on the ceiling fan, bleeding out. Lui ran to my living room. I ran to him to get him down before it was to late. As soon as I got him into my arms, his heart wasn't beating no more.

"This Ben has been haunting us."

"I know. I've seen him..." he paused, he walked up behind me and grabbed my from my hair, pulled me up, "I did this." He whipped a knife around and slit my throat. I fell to the ground, bleeding out. I closed my eyes.

Then I woke up. Swear dripping down my face, my breathing was heavy. My heart pounding right through my chest.

I looked my surroundings, search the place. I was in the hospital.

Pains forming into my whole body.

I realized, I was the one in the hospital bed. I was the one that had a car crash.

Then Lui came inside the room with Lucas in his arms.
____________
~Transplant

OMG WHO REMEMBERS MY OLD NAMES AND SHIT. Loll

Steph