H2O Delirious - The Maze Runner Edition

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS!

Read, Vote & Comment

Enjoy!

Edit**
__________________
Y/n's POV

I arrived in the Glade yesterday!

What's surrounding the Glade is a Maze.

Ben got stung and had to be pinned down on a bed with a rope.

He keeps telling that I'm the one who caused this, and that I out all of us in here.

Yesterday came a new Glader. I was the new one last month.

Minho recently sprained his ankle from running in the Maze. Which almost caused him to be stuck in the Maze.

The weirdest part is: I couldn't remember anything. No memory to put together.

The only thing I remembered was my name.

When I first came in, all I saw was guys. everyone kept blabbing that I was a girl.

Yeah, they're all right. I was the only girl here.

I was standing at the entrance with Newt on my side. 

"I'll be back, I promise." Delirious blew a kiss. I blushed as always.

Newt elbowed me gently. I looked at him, he kept playing with his eyebrows.

Alby and Delirious all ran in the Maze. Newt and I stared as they kept running. They turned shape left in there. They disappeared.

I sighed "Delirious loves you, first thing you came out of the box, he hadn't stopped looking at you, like he is yours." I laughed

"Newt, he only likes me as a friend and sure as hell I do to." I'm lying.

I truly like him. I mean let me rephrase that... I love him!

I know that I only met him last month, but have you believed in Love at first sight?

And for some reasons he looks so familiar. I'm not sure where I saw him before.

-Time Skips-

It's been a while, they haven't made it yet and the doors are closing in a hour.

It's raining.

It started raining when I was helping Newt to cut a trunk of a tree.

Thunder and lightning were involved in the rain.

"Do you think they will make it?" I asked standing under a hood of the homestead as everyone was behind and some at other places. Hiding under a roof to not get soak.

"They will make it. I know they will."

"Yeah but what if-"

"They will make it!" Newt cut me off. I can't get my hopes to high. I have to believe Newt.

-Time Skips-

The rain stopped. Puddles of mud were everywhere.

"They aren't going to make it." I bit my lip, they need to make it.

Delirious has to. Newt told me no one in the maze makes it for a night.

"They will make it."

"I can't risk losing anybody." My heart was shattering.