H2O Delirious

Q&A at the end. So yay! Haha :) hope you enjoy, have a wonderful day. :3 ^~^
----
Y/n's Pov
Delirious and I are dating for at least 5 years. Yes that long!

But we truly love each other! We will pick each other up when we are falling. If you know what I mean? Nothing dirty, but something for understanding in life!

"Delirious where are you?" I woken up around 11 in the morning.

No sign, nothing being heard from him.

I guess he is out for a while. I shrugged and made breakfast for myself.

Once I was finished I watched tv.

Nothing really exciting to see, so I went to my room, seeing a note on the night stand.

"To Y/n"

I was excited and gladly grabbed it and read it.

'Go find your next clue in the garden ;) you look beautiful today, love you babe<3 ~Delirious'

I blushed and giggled. Garden.

I went to the garden. Then there was a note on the shed, I read it

'Dig!' There was a giant mountain of sand. Not really, I dug with a shovel that was set beside it.

Why is he doing this?

I dug and there was a treasure.

I opened it, an other note.

Huh?

It read

'You might find an other note in Tim Hortons.' The Tim Hortons we usually go to.

I got dressed, running towards Tim's

I got in. An aisle of roses, then a table way at the end. The lights were cut off, but candles were lite.

"Okay?" I went to grab the note.

So much notes!

'Go to work. Ask for you Assistant'

I did. I quickly went to my work and asked for my assistant Leila.

She gave me a smile and gave me a folded paper.

I opened it.

'Go to the park, where we met the first time'

I smiled a that. Now I love that park ever since.

I went to the park where we met. It wasn't far.

The bench was there then a fountain. A paper stuck on the stone fountain.

Ugh I have to go in the water.

I took off my shoes, running in the water. It was pretty cold but fun!

Wow I'm actually having fun

I checked

'Go home. Go scroll down to my new video :) have fun baby! ~Delirious'

I was so anxious. I ran home, flopping down on my couch. Still no sign of Delirious.

I opened my phone. Going on YouTube.

Delirious's account.

I looked at the title. Said it was a randomness Ep.1

I just clicked it.

It was normal, Delirious having fun with his friends. Laughing psychotically.

I just laughed.

The video changed. Showing a video of Delirious. He was wearing a tux

Not wearing a mask. I saw his face before. It's so beautiful. His jawline, his eyes... Him! Just so beautiful. He is mine!

"If my babe is watching. Go to the (Your favourite expensive restaurant)

But you better stop the video now before you go further. Get dress nicely. Play it when you get here!" He blown a kiss at the camera.

I just smiled. I stopped the video.

I got ready quickly.

Going directly to Y/F/R

Once I got. I saw a note saying "Now you could play the video." I was slowly walking inside.

No one was here but a waitress and a table for two.

I was admiring it but then I remembered the video.

The spot light was shimmering at the table

I played the video

"Y/n L/n I love you so much. I hope you are happy with me! I'm glad I met you. You are a beautiful, intelligent women. I haven't loved someone this much. I love you so much I seriously can't explain it.

But baby turn around."

I turned around, looking up seeing Delirious, with his friends behind him.

He was smiling, coming closer to me. I looked at him confused and yet giving and showing him love.

Once he was inches away, he knelt down on one knee.

He dug into his butt pocket and pulled out a box. He opened it, revealing a ring. An engagement ring.

"Y/n L/n will you do the honour and become my wife."

I smiled, a wide huge one. Tears were already falling down my cheek

"Y-yes." I covered my mouth and cried happily.

He hugged me "SHE SAID YES!!" He yelled. Everyone around us cheered.

We kissed and he put the ring on my ring finger.

"I love you so much" he cupped my cheek "I love you so much too"

We leant in to kiss. Out lips connected, going in sync.

I love this man with all my heart. Words can't explain on how much!
---
Hi people questions are coming...

How was it? Amazing. I know :D haha I hoped you enjoy.

Here are the questions and of course I'm answering them! :D

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: Singer,Actress. But if I finish school and go to college. Probably a nurse :)

Q:How did I discover the VanossCrew?

A:Well my friend told me to come over one time. I went and we hung out and talked, then she went on her phone and I guess she got bored and watched this video. When Wildcat was singing 'Gotta take a poo' yeah we laughed, I laughed and so I was so interested so I asked who were they. She gave them there names to me and I watched them since. :) haha I'm actually glad I found them. If I didn't I wouldn't have such a good readers!! So thanks to my friend. Haha

Next questions.

Q:What's my favourite One Shot I've done so far?

A:I actually don't know since I write them and all. But if I had to choose. I would pick this one. I guess ^~^ haha I guess.

Q:Who's your favourite of the Crew other than Vanoss?

A:Ouch! I like Vanoss but if I other than him. I would pick Delirious. Because he is babe! Like seriously!!! Ughhh he is a beautiful man! So is Vanoss!! Haha :3 I actually don't know. I like Vanoss and Delirious equally. It just feels like if they are reading my One Shot and they will feel bad so.. I hope that made sense.

So there's my Q&A I hoped you enjoy! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love you equally

STAY AWESOME!! :D

~Stephanie