The End! (Oc's)

As everybody gathered around the living room, They waved goodbye. Some were crying, others frowning. They would miss you dearly but sadly every story has to come to an end.

"Bye!" They all waved, sadly. The kids ran up to you and gave you a tight hug. I walked up to you, smiling weakly. "It's been a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for everything!" You nodded and gave me one last hug.

You turned to head home and never looked back. Even though you'll never see us again, You'll never forget those happy fun memories. When your alone, scared, sad, etc., Always look back to the Slender Mansion and smile, wondering what the future holds for us.

Smile and Grinny got married and had millions of puppy cats.

Julie and Masky are happily together and are having fun with thier kid.

E.j got back together with Eve and also Jane and L.j are in love again.

Zinny and Blade are living a normal life.

Slender and his brothers are teachers at Pasta High.

The kids have grown up and now were very well trained killers.

Chami is now a musician, traveling around the world with Hoodie.

Drake, Ben, Me, Naomi, Td and Sliver are living together since we're all best friends, living in New York.

Jeff and Ashly still live at the mansion and are planning to have a kid.

Never forget us.