BEN CAKED!

One morning, Ben was walking to Slender's mansion when he decided to play a prank on SplenderMan. He knew that if he did it, he would get in trouble with Slender even though SplendorMan was always the one to be known for playing pranks on people and he's been doing it to Ben lately so he was getting annoyed and decided to pay him back. So, that night, Ben snuck into SplendorMan's room. He made sure that he was sleeping. He took his hat that was off his head and poured glue in his hat with a hot glue gun. Ben made sure that it would be hot when Splendor put it on cause he woke up early. A couple of hours later, Splendor put on his and he screamed so loud that he woke up the whole mansion. Of course, SlenderMan was the first one in his brother's room.

Slender: What happened?

Splendor: Somebody put hot glue in my hat and it's still really hot.

SlenderMan immediately thought it was Jeff.

Slender: JEFFREY!

Jeff: What?

Slender: Explain this!

Jeff: Explain what?

Slender: Don't play stupid Jeff. I know you put the hot glue in my brother's hat.

Jeff: It wasn't me.

Splendor: I know who did it. It was BEN.

BEN: *Thinking* Aww shit. Here it comes.

Slender: I'm sorry Jeff. I shouldn't have assumed.

Jeff: No harm done Slendy.

Slender turns to BEN.

Slender: And why would you do this Ben?

Ben: He keeps playing pranks on me and I wanted to get him back so I put hot glue in his hat.

Slender: That can very much burn his head. Just because he's immortal, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt Ben. This is going to take forever to get it off his head now.

Splendor: Do not worry, dear brother. I got this. And I will have my revenge Ben.

Ben: oh shit.

Splendor: Do not worry Benny, you won't feel anything and I won't do it anytime soon.

Ben: Okay, but you better keep your promise.

Ben went to bed but the next morning when he woke up, he was on the kitchen.

Ben: Wha? Why am I on the kitchen table? And why can't I move.

Just then, Sally and Jeff comes down and notices Ben but not as his regular form.

Sally and Jeff: CAKE!

Jeff: Fuck yeah! It's been so long. When was the last time somebody went to the bakery to some cake? And best of all, it's chocolate.

Sally: I love chocolate cake!

Jeff: Then what are you waiting for? Let's have some cake!

Jeff takes out his knife and starts advancing towards Ben.

Ben: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait Jeff! I'm not a cake!

Jeff: Did this cake just talk?

Sally: TALKING CHOCOLATE CAKE! YEAH!

Ben: I'm not a talking cake. I'm Ben!

Jeff: Hah! Whatever, let's just eat.

Splendor: No can do Jeff.

Jeff: Ahh, why not?

Splendor: That was my revenge.

Ben: BY TURNING ME INTO A FUCKING CAKE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Jeff: He does some weird things like this. One time he turned me into a piece of candy and Laughing Jack almost ate. But whatever. Can I still eat you?

Ben: FUCK NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! EVEN THOUGH I'M A FUCKING CAKE, IT STILL COUNTS AS CANNIBALISM!

Jeff: Ugh, fine.

Ben: Splendor, I don't like being a cake. Someone or Jeff will eat me. Can you reverse the prank?

Splendor: Yeah. Let me get my book.

He leaves and comes back.

Splendor: Oh shit.

Ben: Oh shit what? What's wrong.

Splendor: I lost my book again. Sally, come help me with finding the book. Jeff, make sure nobody eats Ben. Got it?

Jeff: Ugh, fine. But no promises that I'll eat him.

Ben: Why make Jeff look after me? Why can't Sally watch over me?!

Splendor: One, shes' more likely to eat you that Jeff is. Two, if she did, she'll get crazy. That's the reason she's not allowed to eat more then one piece of candy a day. Although Laughing Jack does give her a lot of candy, and you have to admit, the outcome is hilarious. She literally jumps off wall for wall.

Sally: Shut the hell up. Let's just go.

A couple of minutes later, Jeff's stomach starts growling.

Ben: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Jeff: Can I at least have the raspberry on top of your head?

Ben: No, that's probably my hat.

Jeff: *Mumbles* More like condom cap. Please please please please please? *Big puppy dog eyes*

Ben: Ugh, fine. But nothing else.

Jeff tries to take of the raspberry but it won't budge.

Jeff: Shit. it won't come off. Guess I need to use my knife.

Ben: *Gulps*

Jeff: Don't worry, it won't hurt, much.

Jeff tried it but ends up hurting him.

Ben: Ugh, stop. That hurts.

Jeff: Almost got it.

Right before he gets the raspberry off, SplendorMan and Sally come back, scaring Jeff.

Jeff: Arggghhhh! Don't do that!

Splendor: At least I found the book.

Ben: Then change me the fuck back you son of a bitch!

Splendor: Okay, okay.

SplendorMan turns him back to normal and Jeff is disappointed. Jeff stays in his bed for the rest of the day and Ben gets him his own chocolate cake which he eats within 2 seconds.