Jeff The Candy

One day, after the all famous Jeff killed at least 20 people at a concert he headed back to Slender's mansion. Nobody had ever pulled a prank on SplendorMan and Jeff decided to do just that. So instead of going back, he went to his friend's, PewDiePie's house to help him set up a prank.

So that night, they got a big garbage bag and Marzia, PewDiePie's girlfriend provided a lot of melted butter to fill the bag up. Jeff needed Pewd's help because the bag was too heavy to lift up on his own.

In the morning, Splendor got up and Jeff was grinning like crazy, then again, when wasn't he grinning like crazy? PewDiePie was giggling quietly when Splendor came down. He had never pulled a prank before and what better when then to pull you're first prank on the legendary creepypasta, Slenderman's brother?

Splendor: Hey, didn't Slendy ask you to take out the trash and not put it on the kitchen? Oh, hey Pewds, I didn't notice you there.

Jeff: Oh, but this isn't a bag of garbage.

Splendor: Really, then what is it mate?

Jeff: BUTTER!

And with that, Pewds and Jeff threw the butter at SplendorMan and it exploded everywhere, causing Splendor to slip and slide along the way and knock into SlenderMan.

Slender: What is the meaning of this brother?

Splendor: MY EYES! MY EYES, THEY BURN!

Slender: Who did this Splendor?

Splendor: Jeff and PewDiePie.

PewDiePie: oh shit. See you later Jeff.

Jeff: HEY COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING COWARD!

Slender advances dangerously towards Jeff.

Jeff: aww, fuck me. Look Slender, it was a harmless prank. It was all Pewds idea anyways.

PewDiePie: NO IT WASN'T!

Jeff: OH, NOW YOU WANT TO FUCKING TALK?!

Slender: You Do realize Jeff, that pranks are dangerous and they can hurt people. Right?

Jeff: Well then tell that to your fucking brother. He's always the one who's pulling them. What's the big idea buster?

Slender: He doesn't know any better. I will admit, he is an idiot.

Splendor: Oi, I resent that! I WILL GET YOU BACK JEFFREY ALAN WOODS, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL EVER FUCKING DO!

Slender: I won't punish you Splendor's got that covered anyways.

Jeff: *Gulps* okay then.

Slender: Oh, I forgot. TrenderMan played a prank on him and he did it again and the punishment was a lot worse so don't do two pranks on Splendor, got it?

Jeff: Yep, I got it.

Jeff went to bed that night and the next day was fine. He was outside playing with Sally and the next thing he knew, he was in a candy bowl. Not just any candy bowl, but Laughing Jack's candy bowl.

Jeff: Oh, so this is Splendor's revenge. At all the people I pranked, it had to be SlenderMan's older brother. Stupid stupid stupid. Ugh, I guess I had this coming. I wonder what happened to Pewds.

PewDiePie: I'm right here.

Jeff: AHHHH! DON'T FUCKING DO THAT! Hey, what are you?

PewDiePie: Sorry, but I'm a chair.

Jeff: Oh, I guess Splendor did get you back.

PewDiePie: Aww man, now I'm going to have someone's fucking ass in my fucking face. Either way, Marzia is still mad.

Jeff: Why?

PewDiePie: I don't know. She's on her period or something.

Jeff: Aww shit. Here comes the candy king.

PewDiePie: NO NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T SIT. Aww, god. It smells like shit here.

Jeff: I wonder why.

Laughing Jack starts taking handfuls of candy and shoves it into his mouth. He then grabs Jeff.

Jeff: NO NO NO. I AM NOT A FUCKING PIECE OF CANDY! NOOOOOO!

Right before Jack eats Jeff, Jeff turns into his normal form and his head is in Laughing Jack's mouth.

Jeff: LET ME THE FUCK OUT! UGH, WHEN DO YOU BRUSH YOUR GOD DAMN TEETH? IT SMELLS LIKE DEAD PEOPLE.

L.j: I never brush my teeth and we're all crazy people so I don't see why I have to brush them.

Jeff: THANKS SPLENDOR! NOW I HAVE TO TAKE LIKE 5 FUCKING SHOWERS TO GET RID OF THIS STENCH! UGHHHHH!

Splendor: *chuckles* That's what you get for pranking me.

PewDiePie: Can you at least change me back?

Splendor: Oh, sorry.

He turns Pewds back into a normal person but Laughing Jack falls on him.

PewDiePie: Ahhhh, my fucking balls! I meant when he got the fuck off of me.

Splendor: Oh, sorry.

Jeff is cracking up on the floor and Pewds starts chasing him. That went on but Marzia started to chase them with a chainsaw.

Jeff: That is one crazy bitch you got there Pewds.

PewDiePie: And that is why I love her.