Slendy Works At Burger King

Slender: We all had some crappy jobs. Everyone said crappy. Whatever. You got to do it. First job I had, Burger King.

*Audience laughs a little*

Slender: AHAHHAHABAHABAAAA! I'll come up there man. My brother got me the job. My brother. Who was the manager. And he got me the job. You , you would think that would be kinda cool, ya know? Cause he's my bro. But he was a dick. He actually thought he was the Burger King, you know what I'm saying?! He Used to put me on drive through every night. Why do people insist on yelling at the drive through? You know it's modern technology, I'd be there with my little headset, going like Hello, welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?

Slender: sir

Rake: WHOPPER, NO ONION! LARGE FRY!

Slender: Ugh, chubacca, I'm bleeding from the ears here Pacino, let's calm down. Alright we're talking about food here, not missiles governor, now drive around! I would have rather have people yell as when people didn't talk loud enough, that drove me crazy. You know ten cars out there, I'd be like Hello ma'am, may I take your order?

Jeff: *speaks inaudible*

Slender: marmo gelo, may I help ya?

Jeff: *speaks super soft* A large number six and the pickles and the pickles and the pickles and the pickles and the pickles.

Slender: Alright ma'am, apparently you want some pickles. Are you trying to malest me via drive through, what are you saying? HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO?!

Jeff: Chicken Tenders. Sweet Sauce all over my body.

Slender: Alright ma'am, drive around. Someone get some sauce now!

*Ben raises an eyebrow*

Slender: Come on she wants it her way!