Creepypastas Find Out About Yaoi! :O

One morning, Jeff was on his computer. Then Jeff was typing in something on Google search and one of the suggestions were Jeff the Killer and Ben yaoi.

Jeff: Hey guys, check this out. There's something that says me and Ben Yaoi? What is that?

E.j: I heard that it had something to do with boy×boy.

Ben: Oh, I want to see this. *rushes in* Oh, it has you and me? Ack.

Jeff: well, I don't think you're so hot either short shit! Why the hell would I want to make out with you?!

Ben: Maybe because I'm good looking?

Jeff: Hah! In your dreams.

Ben: NO, IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH!

Jeff: Oh, that's it! You're going to get it motherfucker!

*Jeff lunges with his knife but Jack holds him back.*

E.j: Chill. OKAY? Let's just see what they have to say.

*Laughing Jack, Hoodie, Masky, SlenderMan and Lost Silver: *comes in*

Slender: What's with all the commotion?

Ben: Nothing, Jeff found something about me and him with yaoi?

Masky: Well, I'll check it out too, as long as Ticci Toby doesn't come.

Hoody: Same thing with me.

Toby: *sneaks up behind them and starts poking them*

Masky: *facepalms* SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!

Toby: Hey Masky, Hey Hoodie, Hey Masky, Hey Hoodie, Hey Masky, Hey Hoodie!

L.j: I got it. Hey Toby? Want some of my candy?

Toby: Yep.

L.j: If I do, you have to shut up.

Toby: Hey Masky Hey Hoodie Hey Masky Hey Hoodie!

E.j: I got it. Hey Toby, want a kidney.

Toby: YES! *eats the kidney like there's no tomorrow But goes to throw up.*

Jeff: OKAY, that was strange let's get back to this.

All: *reads the first page of the fanfiction.*

Ben: nothing bad yet.

Slender: I've read enough of them. It usually comes in the second chapter. Usually me × a reader. See ya.

All: *Reads second chapter and is shocked.*

Jeff: What the FUCK was that?! Why did you FUCKING try to rape me?!

Ben: the author made me do it! I had no say in the matter. But you enjoyed it!

Jeff: I DID FUCKING NOT YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Ben: Please, in the story you were moaning like a fucking whore.

Jeff: *rolls eyes* Fucking fangirls. I don't want to read anymore. Go back a couple of pages. *Scrolls down the list of suggestions on Google. Comes across a Jeff × SlenderMan*

Lost Silver: Oh, Slender!

Slender: Leave me alone with that fucking yaoi shit!

Toby: I got it. *Walks up to Slender and starts poking him.* Hey Slender Hey slender Hey slender Hey slender.

Slender: *grabs him by the throat with a tentacle* What could it possibly be this time?

Toby: There's a slender × Jeff fanfiction. Yaoi.

Slender: fine. If only you'll leave me alone. *Mumbles* Now I know how Hoodie and Masky feel.

Jeff: Why?! What the FUCK?! Aww hell no, I am sure as hell not reading that shit.

Slender: come on. *Grabs Jeff by the waist and puts him on his lap*

Jeff: *blushing like crazy*

*Chapter 3 Slender and Jeff are blushing madly now and everyone is giggling. Slender gets up but Jeff keeps reading*

E.j: uhh, Hello? Earth to Jeff. You there?

Ben: Oh, he likes it. He likes it.

*Jeff throws his knife at him without looking away from the computer screen, barely missing his head* Wow, grumpy much.

*They all leave and Jeff stays there for days, reading one Slender × Jeff fic after another*

E.j: dude, come on. It's unhealthy to be doing this. *tries to pry Jeff away from the computer screen with the help of everyone else but when he turns around, his eyes are completely blood shot and he growls taking out his knife*

Jeff: you want to fucking take me away from my happiness? Cause if you do, tonight when you go to sleep, you just might not wake up. Understand? *crazy, deep voice*

*they all nod and Jeff turns back to the computer screen*

one month later, they all grab Jeff and BEN smashes the computer. After, no one was ever heard from again.