2

"Where are we going?" i ask walking out the back door of the building with him, "anywhere" he replies catching a quick glance at me and smiling.

"Here hop in" he opens up a car door and gets in the drivers seat, before i get in with him i look at the car and how expensive it looks.

Once i'm in he begins to drive aimlessly "so your not from germany, where are you from?" he asks focusing on the road, "how can you tell?" i look at him smiling "i just can".

"I'm from LA, we moved here for my fathers work just a few weeks ago" tom nods "LA? that's cool, what school are you going to?" he asks "none my mum is home schooling us" i reply back and he laughs "me and my brother get home schooled to".

"Oh why's that?" i say looking forward, tom looks at me and smiles "you really don't know?" he mumbles "hm? did you say something?" i look to him "no nothing, my mum just doesn't want us at school".

"Hey let's stop here" tom says pulling into a parking space for a park, we get out the car and walk towards a bench sitting down together "my brothers going to be pissed that i left" he sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah my friend might be a bit mad, i don't know her so good yet though" i say and tom nods "i like this june, i like how you don't know me" i look at him confused "should i know you?..".

He laughs and looks at me playing with his lip ring "well.. considering you were at my concert, yeah i figure you should know me".

I stop moving as my eyes focus on his 'i was at his concert and i dragged him away' "omg omg i stoped the concert" i stand up quickly "all those people are waiting to see you!" i fling my hand in the direction of the concert.

"That's what you care about? not that your here with me?" tom stands up "omg people are going to go crazy, the money that they wasted for a no show?!" i hardly notice tom and his words until he puts his hands on my waist.

"June calm down, let's go back then okay?" he looks into my eyes as i breath heavily "yeah yeah okay" we rush to the car and get in driving out of the parking lot.

"I can't believe your tom kaulitz and you didn't tell me" i breath in looking at his beautiful face "i can't believe you didn't know, it was nice having a moment where i could speak to a stranger and be unknown" he said honestly looking at me quickly.

"i'm still a stranger tom, i don't know anything about you i don't know your music what you like to do in your free time i don't know your history or your family, we are still strangers".

He smiles at me deeply looking in my eyes before looking back at the road "yeah, i like that" he smiles to him self, "the concert was supposed to start like 20 minutes ago so i'm guessing hardly anyone has left" i speak and he nods.

"June" he says "yeah?" "i want you to sit front row" he says looking at me again "okay tom i'd like that but my friends the fan, can she join?" "of course she can" he replies.

We pull into the parking lot and run towards the back door as soon as we're in someone immediately grabs tom and pulls him towards the stage entrance, he looks back at me and speaks to the guard "get her and her friend front row seats!".

A man escorts me a front row seat and i tell him where to find my friend a few minutes later she's running down sitting next to me "june what the fuck is going on!?" "i'll get you later lisa just enjoy the show".

The band walks out and bill immediately speaks into the mic "sorry for the delay guys but let's get started!" the music starts loudly and the fans go crazy including lisa.

"Their playing monsoon!" lisa yells, i see tom playing guitar looking around the front row stopping his eyes on me smiling.

He steps closer towards where me and lisa are he leans down still playing guitar looking straight at me, i smile and he blows a kiss towards me making lisa scream and me blush intensely.

For the whole concert tom just stares at me whilst he plays and moves around always smiling at me, sooner or later the band is done and walks off stage.

A security man comes over to me "miss june? tom kaulitz has requested you come to vip" he says and i stand up "okay what about my friend?" i say pointing back at her and her confused face.

"She can come also" he says walking away for us to follow, lisa jumps up "okay car ride home i need the story" she whispers to me.

"Just in here ladies" the man opens the door letting us in, inside the band is sitting on the couch all laughing and talking.

As soon as tom spots me he stands up walking towards me "hey gorgeous" he whispers grabbing my hand and bringing me to sit with him.

Lisa follows sitting on my other side "guys this is my friend june and her friend..." he looks to lisa "lisa" she says smiling at the band "her friend lisa" tom says looking back to the boys.

"June lisa hi and june thank you for bringing my brother back" bill laughs looking at me "i would of never left with him if i knew who he was" i laugh and tom looks at me offended.

"So i hear your from LA june? how's that?" bill leans forward towards me "it's great there" i say short and sweet "and get this guys, june isn't a fan" tom says smiling slightly showing his teeth.

"Wow so there was no real reason you left with my brother? except that you found him hot?" bill say's confidently looking towards tom quickly, i blush looking down at my hands "i guess" i say quietly.

Tom chuckles placing his hand on my lower thigh like it's a normal thing we do, everyone else continues to talk to each other as tom slowly lifts his head looking at me.

Me and tom stare at each other as everyone else begins laughing at something said "wanna get out of here?" he whispers in my ear.

-

oop cliff hanger

sorry this is a bit rushed but chapter 2 done

vote and comment any ideas ❤️