8

"So i was thinking about some plans for tonight" bill says to us after having a mouthful tom looks at him as i continue eating "and i came up with the idea to throw a party here!" bill says looking proud of himself.

Tom swallows his food before talking to bill, "and who would we invite?" he asks taking another bite of food "well all are friends, other bands even! we only attend parties so i thought it would be nice to throw one!" bill says standing up and taking his dish to the sink.

Tom nods his head slowly "alright sure, will you come?" i snap out of my trance as i realise toms now talking to me, i finishing chewing quickly "yeah sure, i'll help set up" i say smiling and bill claps his hands "ekkk!".

"Oh can i invite lisa? i haven't really been with her much" i ask taking my plate to the sink "yes of course she was a joy!" bill says taking my plate and washing if for me.

After cleaning up me and tom head to the shops for snacks and what not that you'd need for a party, meanwhile bill is cleaning the house.

"You have the list right?" tom asks as we walk into the shop, "yep this long long list that bill insets we need" i say tapping my pocket.

Once were in the shop tom takes my hand and leans down to my ear "let's hope nobody notices me" he whispers, we head straight to the snack isle and i pull out our list.

"Okay it says lots of chips and dip" i say looking towards the chips and throwing one of each in the cart "mhm i love dip" tom says grabbing a whole bunch and dumping them in the trolly.

"Okay calm down we don't need that much dip" i laugh grabbing a few and taking them out, we head to the drink isle.

I grab a whole bunch of sodas as tom grabs the alcohol placing it in the cart "wow wow they aren't going to let us buy that tom, your 17" i say and he laughs "they never id me shorty" he says continuing to grab more.

I roll my eyes "stop with shorty already!".

[time skip]

"We're home!" tom yells opening the front door with his hands full, mine too as i walk in behind him "help with shopping!" tom yells and gustav comes out from the kitchen.

"hi" he says passing me quickly heading to the car and getting the remaining bags, i drop my load onto the counter just as bill walks in "ooo lots of yummy things, did you gets cups?" he asks snapping his eyes to tom "jaaa" tom says.

I help get all the food out from the bags and display them on the dining room table with the shit loads of drinks.

"Have you sorted who's coming?" tom says sitting down on the couch as me bill gustav and georg joins "yes now there is a lot so don't freak about it all" bill says as tom puts his feet up on the coffee table bill quickly hitting them down.

"Oh that reminds me i need to invite lisa!" i say quickly standing up and heading up to toms room shutting the door, i pull my phone out and call her.

"heyyy" lisa
"hi guess what!?" june
"what?" lisa
"the twins are throwing a party as their house and i'm inviting you! i haven't spoke to you in so long and i need to catch you up on tom so you have to come" june
"omg! yes of course i'll come, i kinda have a thing for gustav" lisa
"oo well i'll text you the addy and what time" june
"okayy love ya!" lisa
"love ya!" june

I hang up the phone and slide it back in my pocket, i stand up and head to the door but instead tom walks in closing it behind him "hi beautiful" he says smiling wildly.