19

I'm woken up the next morning to tom and bills two dogs on the bed stepping all over me "ugh" i groan getting up, toms standing in the mirror looking at himself.

"Good morning beautiful" he says looking at me and kissing me, i melt into his arms as he holds me tightly "good morning handsome" i say back, he looks down at me "that was pronounced really good" he says kissing my forehand.

"I was thinking we could take the dogs for a walk?" he says, i nod my head into his chest before stepping away "sure just let me get ready" i say.

After 10 minutes i'm done, my long hair in a ponytail, i'm wearing black leggings with a oversized white tee and my converse.

I step out of the bathroom and tom looks at me smiling "hey that's my top" he says and i smile "better on me anyways".

We head downstairs seeing bill cooking a fry up, georg lying on the couch sleeping and lisa and gustav sitting next to him talking "morning everyone" i say, they all reply.

"We're talking the dogs out anyone wanna come?" tom asks grabbing the two leads and clipping it to their collars "nah too early" gustav says.

"It's 9:30 gustav" bill says rolling his eyes "save us some will you?" tom says looking at the fry up, bill nods his head and we leave.

"Where are we walking?" i ask tom grabbing hold of one of the leads "let's stay in the neighbourhood so there isn't much paparazzi" he says back holding my free hand.

"We can stop for some coffee down the road?" he asks as we take a turn out the driveway "coffee is gross, i like tea" i say and he laughs at me "of course you do, fine we can stop for both" i nod my head at this and we keep walking.

"Oh guess what" i say a few minutes later "hm?" "my brothers got a girlfriend" i say and tom looks at me "have you met her?" he asks.

"No not yet but i'm excited to" i say, he nods his head and changes the subject "what do you wanna do for your birthday?" tom asks squeezing my hand gently.

"Go out for dinner maybe" "that's all?" "yep" i say back, he slightly rolls his eyes "alright then".

After a few more minutes we get to the cafe, we tie the dogs to a pole and head inside all eyes turning to us.

We order our drinks and head back out grabbing the dogs and starting to walk back the way we came from, "not enough sugar" i say after taking a sip from my tea "didn't you get three?" he asks laughing.

"Yeah but they still didn't do enough, i like it sweet" i look to him as he sips his coffee "i don't know how you like that" i say looking forward again.

"I don't, i'm just really tired" he says taking another sip and making a funny face "why are you tired?" i ask, he breaths in heavily "couldn't sleep last night, too busy thinking".

"About?" i ask as we turn the corner "about you, bringing you to america meeting your friends seeing where you grew up, and that the paparazzi there are a whole lot crazier".

"Don't worry about me tom" i say smiling at him "i can't help it, i've known you for what? 2 weeks and your all i think about your all i fucking need" he breaths in feeling vulnerable.

I grab his hand putting my drink in the other with the lead, "i love you tom, everything you said i feel the same" i rub my thumb back and forth on his hand.

"And i love you" he says leaning in and kissing my forehead, after a few more minutes of walking i speak again "how many girls have you slept with" i say randomly and he looks at me.

"Let's not get into this stuff june" he says looking away "i just wanna know, i won't be mad it's before you met me" i say sweetly "i don't want to tell you" he says "why?" i ask.