7

After cleaning up all the popcorn that was visible me and tom head up to his room.

He flops on the bed breathing in hard as i walk to his cds flipping through until i've found one i'm satisfied with "fall out boy" i say putting it in and pressing play.

He leans up on his elbows as he watches me "you like them?" he asks "i don't mind them" i say as i start pretending to rock out on guitar causing him to lean his head back laughing.

I jump on the bed next to him as the music continues to play "your laugh is very cute" i say teasing "oh sh" he says back lifting his head back up.

"Your just very cute in general" i say smiling as i admire his features, the side of his lip lifts up as he shy's away "omg am i making the mighty tom kaulitz blush!?" i say grabbing his face and pulling it back to look at me.

"You wish shorty" he says laughing "shorty? is that a nickname for me?" i laugh cringing and he smiles "yeah cause your my shorty and your short" he says flicking his lip ring "well i don't like it, makes me sound like a side piece" i say playfully rolling my eyes.

"Fine, what do you like?" he asks looking into my eyes "i'd like to be calleddd... your beautiful friend who you worship" i joke and his face turns serious "friend huh?" he raises an eyebrow sitting up.

"Well yeah, we aren't dating" i say now embarrassed "yeah but we aren't friends" he says back scrunching his eyebrows together "well that's what you call people that aren't dating tom" i say as an awkward laugh leaves my lips.

"You always don't kiss each other like that then call each other friends" he says with his accent strong "fine what are we?" when i ask this i hope for a real answer an answer we can both agree on because ever since we've kissed i've been nothing but confused.

"We're seeing each other" he says smiling once again and i shake my head "no no we can't tell people that, seeing each other is dating but keeping it low key" i say crossing my arms "god women your picky" he says laughing.

"Your lucky i could only understand a bit because that didn't sound nice" i joke "oh i have one" he says "hm?" "friends with benefits" he smirks looking me up and down "no shut up friends with benefits sleep with each other" i roll my eyes as he chuckles.

"And who says we aren't to sleep with each other?" his hand meets my thigh rubbing his thumb back and forth, "me" i say moving his hand down slightly and he sighs.

"You drive me insane" he falls back into the bed covering his face as i giggle to myself "get used to it, i'm not giving myself away that easily" he moves his hands from his face and sits back up "june, i'm not just hanging out with you so you 'give yourself away easily' i like you i've told you that".

He pauses before continuing "you don't actually think i'm using you for sex? do you?" he asks leaning forward to me a concerned look to his face "well no.. but knowing that you can get whoever you want it just seems a bit unreal that you want me to be more then just a hook up".

He looks away from me "june i like you, a lot. and i've never felt like this for anyone and as much as it kills me to say it but when i'm with you sex isn't the only thing on my mind" he looks back to me.

"I mean it's there a little bit" he flays his hand around his head, i raise my eyebrow at him "fine it's there a lot" he admits laughing and i join.

"I believe you tom" is all i say before he pulls me into his chest lying back and cuddling me, who would of thought that this random boy that offered me a cigarette would be someone i feel so strongly about in such a short amount of time.

[time skip]

The loud noises from downstairs wakes me up, i look around at where i'm at and remember i'm lying in toms arms.

We must of fallen asleep last night, i sit up rubbing my eyes as music starts from downstairs "get up tom i'm making breakfast!" i hear that familiar soft german accent to be bill and smile to myself before standing up.

I hug my body as i start to feel the coldness from the morning, i turn to toms closet and grab the first white jumper i see throwing it on 'god this looks like an oversized dress'.

I leave the room and head downstairs into the kitchen, "oh june! i didn't know you stayed the night" bill smiles pulling me into a warm embrace "yeah i didn't mean to, me and tom just fell asleep" i admit sitting sdown at the island.

"Must have been very tired" bill says winking at me and i laugh "nothing like that, actually the opposite just.. talking about it" i say feeling comfortable to share with tom.

He pauses in his tracks "you mean to tell me my brother hasn't boned you?" his jaw opens "ew bill" i say scrunching my face "what the fuck! june he likessss you" he mocks running around the counter toward me.

"I know he's told me" i giggle as he hugs me "oh thank god i don't have to meet another slut who disappears in the morning and is rude to me" bill squeals and i laugh louder and he hugs me tighter before stepping away.

"So when's the wedding?" he jokes walking back into the kitchen continuing the fry up "oh stop like you said he hasn't even 'boned' me yet" i say moving hair from my eyes.

"Who hasn't boned who?" toms voice comes from behind me as his arms come to my waist resting his head on the crock of my neck "you haven't boned her" bill giggles flipping some sausages "wow wow let's not talk about our sex life in front of my brother" tom says stepping away and sitting next to me.

"Not much to talk about" bill mocks and tom sends him a death stare, i laugh until tom looks at me "nice jumper shorty" he smiles widely "would you stop with shorty" i hit his arm before being served a delicious looking breakfast.

-

Chapter done

this chapter was so overdue and so late but it's posted within a day of the last one so i kept my word but sorry for the wait i love you all❤️