10

(There is smut in this chapter and before judging anything read what i have to say at the end of chapter)

I admire him before getting into bed next to him pulling the blanket up over us both, he moves slightly and his eyes open.

"Didn't you say i might get something tonight?" he says his voice rusty, i feel my heart jump and i look to him "are you drunk?" i ask sitting up slightly.

"I've only had two drinks june, are you?" he asks also sitting up slightly looking at me "no, i've only had one" as i say this his hand from under the blanket comes to my thigh.

He rubs his thumb back and forth slowly before leaning in to kiss me on the lips, i kiss him back and we do that for at least 3 minutes until slowly he moves his lips to my neck.

He begins slowly sucking on it giving me hickeys as a moan escapes my lips, i feel him smile to himself as he keeps going.

He comes back up and takes his hat off letting his dreads down, "cute" i say looking at him "shut up" he says back slowly leaning over on top of me starting to kiss me again.

His hand that was on my thigh is now on my waist slowly making its way to my chest from under my top, he stops suddenly after touching my boob looking at me.

"You have nipple piercings" he asks smiling "yeah" i giggle, he signals me to take my top off smiling wildly as i do.

He looks at the top half of my body before fixing his crouch area and diving back into my neck kissing me and sucking on me.

Moans leave my lips and he groans to himself as his hand reaches my shorts line "may i?" he asks with a thick accent, i nod my head smiling at him.

A grin appears on his face before slowly he pulls my shorts down revealing a black thong, he rubs my inner thigh as he flicks his lip ring.

"God you don't know how much i've thought about this" he says in a low voice before slowly pulling my thong down and off of me.

He rubs his finger back and forth on me and moans leave me before i quickly cover my mouth, he smiles and pulls his boxers down throwing them to the floor.

I sit up to get a view of it 'holy mother fucking god he's packing 8 inches' i bite my lip and he looks at me smirking before spitting in his hand and rubbing it on his dick.

"Ready?" he asks inbetween my legs "ye-" before i finish he slides it in me thrusting back and forth slowly, i moan loudly before quickly throwing my hand over my mouth.

He chuckles slightly and goes faster making me moan louder "fuck" i let out uncovering my mouth and grabbing the sheets.

He moans too swearing under his breath as he goes faster and harder, my hands hit his back as i start to scratch it moaning his name.

"Fuck june keep speaking to me" he groans slamming into me again and again his dreads swaying in front of my face "oh my god tom" i moan quickly scratching him harder.

We go on like this for another 10 minutes before he quickly pulls out cumming on my stomach, "fuck" he groans flopping down next to me "sorry i cummed so quick you just felt really good" he says breathing heavily.

"It's fine" i say out of breath looking at him, he smiles at me and kisses me before getting up and grabbing me a towel to clean myself up with.

After that we lay in bed under the blankets cuddling each other, "tom" i say softly with my head on his chest "yeah?" he says back "do you think we moved to fast?" i ask fiddling with his body hair.

He pauses "well to me we waited a long time" he says honestly "yeah i guess, i just really like you and i don't want our whole relationship to just be sex" i say back scared for his response.

"June, how many times do i have to tell you that i'm fucking crazy for you and this relationship is definitely not just about sex we just moved a bit faster then most people and i'm okay with that, are you?" when he says this i realise just how german he sounds and smile to myself "yeah, i'm okay with it".

[Time skip]

The alarm wakes me up and i hit it groaning, tom gets up and looks at me "morning shorty" he says smiling, i hit his arm and get up too.

After putting our pjs back on we head downstairs to find bill sitting on the living room couch on his phone, he looks up to us and immediately his eyes widened "someone was busy last night" he says tapping his neck.

My eyes also widen as i quickly walk over to the mirror next to the front door, i have two hickeys on one side of my neck and the other side has one "fuck tom!" i yell.

I go back over and he smiles at me "what you look gorgeous?" he says laughing as he walks into the kitchen grabbing out some cereal and two bowels.

I roll my eyes and flop down next to bill, "am i like one of his sluts to you now?" i say leaning my head on his shoulder, he laughs "never".

Tom comes and sits next to me handing me the other bowel of cereal and he eats his own, i thank him and start mine.

He puts the tv on and the first thing to pop up is the news the headline being 'lead guitarist of tokio hotel tom kaulitz attacks paparazzi' with then footage of him punching the guy with me in the background.

We're all quite as we watch until bills phone starts ringing, i look to it and it say's 'manger' he quickly picks it up and leaves the room yelling in german.

"Fuck tom this is bad" i say and look to him, he's just there eating away at his cereal like a happy kid "why aren't you stressed!?" i speak up and he looks at me "cause he hurt you and i was in the right" he says having another mouthful.

"Now eat before it goes soggy" he says and i scrunch my eyebrows.

-

End of chapter

oh and do you guys know how to stop wattpad from sending emails when ever anyone follows or comments and stuff if you do please tell me.

THANK YOU FOR 18k VIEWS LIKE WTF

PLEASE READ THIS ALL

FIRST OF
i am so so so sorry for not posting i've been very busy but i'm back!

SECOND OF
EVERYONE was asking for smut or for june to please tom like she said she will so that's what happened in this chapter now i know it may seem a bit soon but let's be logical it's tom kaulitz and he really was a player so i feel fine making them have sex 10 chapters in and it was a bit weird writing it because some words are just like 'embarrassing' to write especially when it comes to her parts like it feels weird saying pussy or vagina so i'll just say 'me' BUT before you judge stuff about the sex like how he spits on his hand i just want to say that is realistic and that actually happens sometimes other wise without a condom it's really hard to put in, and him cumming on her stomach is also normal because he didn't have a condom and wasn't going to cum in her, and i don't want you guys to judge those two things cause i bet you most of you have not actually had sex and i have been having sex for 2 years and do know what i'm talking about (not that i'm bragging i just don't want y'all virgins to judge when you don't know shit) so yeah and an 8 inch dick IS BIG i'm not bout to say fucking 11inch dick like wtf no and it's normal to only last a couple minutes guys so don't be like how come it was so quick and blah blah.

Okay thanks for reading that i just want you to all be clear that i do know sex DISCLAIMER i am 16 years old yes i lost it at 14 but that's my life and my business and as long as i'm fine with it then it shouldn't effect you I AM NOT ASHAMED because i've been with that boy now for 2 years, but in other words if you have any questions about sex don't be scared to ask them i will answer the best i can because sex is a fun thing to learn about and in my opinion talk about so yeah feel free it's a safe space any negativity will be blocked or deleted 🫶🏼

Love you guys ❤️

soz for the rant