23

[2 days later]

I'm woken up to the sound of the alarm beeping in my ear, i groan loudly swinging my arm and hitting it off.

My eyes open and look at it 4am it says and i groan even more, i roll so i'm facing tom he's sleeping with a dread in his face and my heart melts.

He looks so peaceful, "tom" i say softly my finger coming to his cheek, his eyes flutter until they slowly open.

A smile spreads onto his face "good morning" he says in his morning voice causing my heart to flip, "good morning sleeping beauty" i say back and he smiles more.

"Your getting better" his voice is still deeper than usual "i've been practicing" "good", i stretch a little "did we have to get up at 4? the plane leaves at 7" i moan.

He sits up "yep knowing you we'll be late anyways" he grins looking down at me "i'm going for a shower, are you joining?" he says with a hint of excitement in his voice "no i'm going to eat" i say and he pouts his lips causing me to laugh.

"Don't do that you look funny" i say and he laughs, he gets out of the bed kissing my forehead before going into the bathroom.

I grab my phone and text lisa a message just checking up on her.

I head down stairs into the dark kitchen flipping on the light, i look in the fridge "hmm, pancakes seem good" i say speaking to myself.

"They do" bills voice comes from the bottom of the stairs, i jump a little and turn to him clutching my heart "don't do that!" i say and he smiles "dramatic much".

He walks into the kitchen sitting at the island "mind if i have some?" he asks stupidly "obviously don't be an idiot" i say back rolling my eyes in a playful matter.

I pull out a pan heating it up on the stove, i grab the butter from the fridge and spread it onto the pan then making the first couple of pancakes.

"Are you excited for the flight?" bill asks from in front of me "god no, i hate flying" i scoff "you'll be alright" he says back yawning as he does.

After i've made 5 pancakes tom comes down, he joins bill yawning also, i make a few more then divide them evenly between us all.

I join them at the island digging in to my pancakes, "what time are georg and gustav getting here?" tom asks bill in a deep accent, "probably in an hour" he replies back before stuffing his face some more.

Tom cleans up whilst i head up stairs getting into my cosy plane outfit, i put on some grey trackies with a white crop top then grabbing my ugg boots putting them on also.

I grab my jumper as well then head downstairs with my two suitcases, bill and tom are dressed already sitting in the living room petting their dogs.

I leave my suitcases at the bottom of the stairs and join them "who's looking after them?" i hint to the dogs "we hired someone to walk them and care for them" bill says and i nod.

After 30 minutes gustav and georg pull up coming inside, we stand up grabbing our suitcases and heading out to the two cars we're taking.

Me tom and gustav in one bill and georg in the other, i get in the passenger seat gustav getting in the back as tom loads up the suitcases.

"How's lisa? i haven't seen her lately" i ask turning to him "she's alright just sad, her grandma is quite literally on her death bed" i frown as he speaks.

"Poor girl" i mumble, tom gets in the drivers side starting the car, he flicks on the radio as he pulls out of the driveway bill and georg following close behind.

We drive for almost an hour arriving at the airport with an hour to spare, he head inside tom dragging along his suitcase and one of mine.

After painful lines were finally through and waiting to board the plane, i flop into the blue seats in the waiting area tom joining my side with a huff.

I close my eyes and rest my head on toms shoulder, his head falls onto mine and i enjoy the peace.

"Ekkk!" i hear squealing and my eyes snap open, 3 girls are pointing over at the the group making their way over.

"Fuck sakeee" tom groans loudly, they come over and bill stands up with georg, they greet them and hug them.

Me tom and gustav stay seated keeping our heads down "omg june!" i hear one of them say, my head slowly rises "your so pretty!" she says smiling at me.

My face lights up "awh thank you" i say smiling back, tom then stands up as does gustav, they say hi to the girls but don't hug them.

Soon the girls leave chatting and giggling as they go, "i love our fans but fuck i hate having to interact sometimes" tom speaks placing his arm around my shoulders.

[time skip]

Our plane is called for boarding, we all stand up and make our way there walking as quickly as we can just wanting to sleep.

We board into first class, me and tom our sharing two seats that turn to beds.

I dib the window seat hopping in and getting comfortable quickly "you seem excited for someone who's scared of flying" tom says "well i've never flied first class" i say back smugly.

He chuckles before closing the little sliding door we have for our seats, there's a console sort thing in the middle between us and tom spots in rolling his eyes.

"Thats unnecessary" he points at it and i nod my head "i'll just lye in with you when you want" i say smiling at him and he grins back at me licking his lip ring.

"I didn't mean that tom" i say knowing exactly the look he's giving me "no one will know" he says in a low deep voice "i'm sure bill behind us will" i whisper and he chuckles.

"I'm sure he's used to it" "ugh gross" i say and he smirks at me, "but seriously not on a plane when whoever walks by can see us".

He rolls his eyes "well that's what the bathrooms for" tom says his accent peeking more than normal, i just look at him and smile the smile he understands.

"Or we could just go now..?" he whispers softly placing his hand on my thigh squeezing it hard "let's wait till we're in the air at least" i laugh and he groans.

"Fine i can wait 20 minutes that's the max" he replies and i nod my head smiling at him.

-

End of chapter

hope you enjoyed

LOVE YOU BABES ❤️