9

We pull up to the twins house, tom gets out quickly opening my door for me and taking my hand as we walk up to the house entering it.

"Bill get down here!" tom yells for bill still tightly holding my hand, a couple seconds later bill is running down the stairs with half his makeup done "ja?" he asks looking towards me then back to tom.

"Some fucking paparazzi just pushed june, one thing led to another and i hit him there was a whole bunch of paparazzi there taking photos" tom speaks, i look to him finding it a bit rude that they won't speak english knowing that my german is bad.

"Oh june! are you okay?" bill quickly hugs me before checking over me "yeah yeah i'm fine really it was nothing" i say back and he nods stepping away "i understand why you hit him tom but you've been see out too much with her, it's going to be a problem for her and you" bill goes back to speaking german and i roll my eyes.

"Yeah i know! but what am i supposed to do!" tom replies letting go of my hand as he rubs the bridge of his nose, i take my chance "hey i'm going to head upstairs and start on my makeup" i say backing away towards the stairs, they just nod at me before going back to speaking in german.

I close toms door and drop my backpack down pulling out my phone and connecting it to the speaker, i put on some britney spears and sit down at his floor mirror dumping out all my make up.

'What look to do' i flick through my make up and grab my eyeshadow deciding that's where i'll get my idea from, i look at the colours and pick for a brown.

'Brown smokey eye' i nod to myself and start my makeup, once i'm finished tom walks into the room.

"Oh hey i just finished my makeup" i say throwing my stuff back in my bag and standing up, he looks at me and smiles walking over to me "you look hot" he says reaching for my waist and pulling me in.

"I know so don't ruin it" i say swatting his hand away from my face and grabbing my clothes from my bag, "i'll be in the bathroom" i say walking in and shutting it.

Once i'm in my outfit i open the door walking back into toms room, i notice he's also changed his outfit and is checking himself out in the mirror.

He turns when he sees me "fuck june that skirt" he says as his eyes scan me multiple times "you like" i giggle spinning quickly "like? love i love it" he smirks walking over to me putting his hands on my lower back.

"How about we ditch the party?" he says playing with his lip ring "nope, don't want to disappoint bill" i say looking up at him "what about disappointing me" he groans moving his head down closer to me.

"I'll make it up to you after the party" i joke moving out of his grip and leaving the room, he runs after me "wait really?" he says quick as he reaches my side.

I look at him and laugh not answering his question, bill is standing next to the dinning table making sure the food and drinks look perfect "you all excited?" he asks to me tom and the boys, they all answer as i text lisa the address almost forgetting.

"Oh june is lisa coming?" gustav says his accent very strong "yeah she should be" i say back smiling and he smiles wildly to himself.

The door bell rings and bill runs to get it letting a group of people in, before he can close the door more people come and then even more.

Before we know it the whole first floor is covered with people drinking and dancing with the loud music, me and tom are sitting on the couch with a few of his friends talking when lisa greats me.

"Omg hi!" i say jumping up bored from the conversation i was just having "hi girl!" she hugs me and i hug her back "i missed you!" i say letting go "me too girl me too, i hate to run of buttt have you seen gustav?" she bites her lip nervously.

I giggle and point to the back yard sitting area "over there" she thanks me and runs over causing me to laugh more sitting back down.

"Im heading to the bathroom babe" tom says grazing my thigh and standing up leaving me with 3 of his friends i've just met 'babe? why's he calling me babe in front of them?'.

"So june how'd you meet tom?" a boy with red hair asks shifting closer to me on the couch, i move back a little "at his concert" i say and he laughs "so your a fan".

"No i was there cause my friend dragged me along" i say laughing awkwardly "and you weren't even a fan at all?" he asks shifting closer once again, i feel my palms get sweaty.

"Mick why does it matter if she's a fan?" the boy with brown hair says who's sitting across from us looking at his friend with disgust "wow i was just wondering" mick laughs moving back a little.

"So tom tells us your not from here?" the boy with brown hair asks who i know from earlier his name is noah "yeah no i'm not i'm actually from LA" i say smiling at noah who in this moment was my hero.

The other boy on the other couch speaks, his name is josh and he has brown hair "LA is cool i went there once with my family" i notice he looks a lot older then the other boys "oh yeah" i say awkwardly.

"Hey ah june can you show me where the toilet is? i forget this house is just so big" mick says standing up looking to me, my heart beat gets faster and i know i should say no or just tell him where it is instead of showing him but my words can't come out.

"Sure"  i say fake smiling as i stand up too "oh june i can show him" noah says quickly standing up "noah sit down" mick says quickly and noah does.

I lead mick to the one downstairs in a hallway with a few other spare rooms, "just there" i say pointing at the end door.

"Thanks doll, oh you've got something on your face" mick says stepping closer to me causing me to step back into the wall, "here let me get it for you" he says and i feel the heat from his breath.

His other hand that's not reaching towards my face grabs my hip firmly and i freeze closing my eyes 'move june! get him off!' i yell at myself but i can't budge.

"What the fuck are you doing!" a deep voice says, i open my eyes to see tom pinning mick to a wall holding him by his neck "nothing man nothing!" mick puts his hands up quickly.

"I know what type of guy you are mick and i know that wasn't nothing" tom yells spitting in his face, he pulls his hand back and punches mick right in the face.

He pulls back and does it again and again until mick falls to the fall blood dripping from his nose "get the fuck out!" tom yells causing mick to get up running.

I'm still against the wall frozen, "june are you okay" tom grabs me gently and hugs me for what feels like hours, he pulls his head away and looks down at me "god as soon as they told me he left with you i knew instantly, don't worry june he's gone i'll never talk to him again".

I look up to tom and smile "thank you" i say softly "i'm so sorry you had to go through that" he whispers kissing my cheek "i'm used to it" i say softly and he looks at me shocked "well it's never happing again".

Me and tom return to the party after i convinced him i was able to "if at any point you want everyone to go just tell me" he kept saying as we walked outside to where the main gang was.

Bill and georg we're drunk of their shit, lisa and gustav were making out on a chair "how come you two aren't drunk?" bill says pointing at us "haven't got the chance" tom says back and bill nods "lame".

After sitting around with a few strangers and having a good time drinking everyone sooner or later goes home.

It's around 3 am when me and tom are walking up to his room hand in hand trying to be quite as bill sleeps giggling to each other.

I quickly go into the bathroom getting in my pjs and taking my make up off and when i re enter the room tom is laying down in nothing but his boxers.

My heart skips a beat as i look at his body blushing to myself until i realise he's snoring.

-

Chapter done

that's two chapters in one day woooo 🫶🏼