11

Bill comes back into the room starting to yell at tom in german, i only understand some of the things he's saying and by what i'm getting i know he's pissed.

"Clam down bill" tom says finishing his cereal and putting the bowel on the coffee table "clam down! what if he presses charges!?" bill yells and tom stands up "well i'm rich so who's winning that one?" tom says and i laugh.

Bill snaps his head to me "don't encourage him!" bill yells chasing tom as he leaves the room, i giggle to myself before standing up and following them up to toms room.

"Tom this is serious it's on the fucking news!" bill yells as tom strips down changing into baggy jeans and a black top "june get dressed" he says throwing me my bag and pointing to the bathroom.

I do as i'm told and head in locking the door, all i hear on the other side of the door is tom yelling back now in german.

I quickly get dressed and head back out, tom grabs my hand straight away and starts to drag me out of the room "don't you dare get seen with her again!" bill yells loudly as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Fuck off!" tom yells and i understand we leave the house heading to the car, he opens the car door for me and once i'm in he slams it shut.

I watch him get in putting his seatbelt on and beginning to sped out of the driveway, "put your seatbelt on" he says quickly looking at me.

I do "tom i'm sorry" i say, he stops the car on the quite street outside there house "what? why are you sorry?" he says softer now "because this is all my fault if i didn't push him you wouldn't of hit him, and now he might sue you!" i lean my head in my hands.

Toms hand comes to my thigh "june, he isn't going to sue me he wouldn't even attempt it and this isn't your fault it's his he shouldn't of been taking photos of you" his thumb rubs back and forward.

"For a second i thought you were apologising for letting me fuck you" he says his accent stronger, i feel myself blush "never" i say back and he smiles pulling his hand away and driving again.

"Where are we going?" i ask after a minute of silence, "i was thinking the mall" he says changing gears i look at his hand and arm then, his veins are popping out and all i can think about is last night when i look at them.

He looks to me and sees the direction of my eyes, he grabs my hand and holds it under his on the gear stick, my heart flips "wait the mall? your just going to fuck bill off even more, people are going to see us tom".

"That's the point" he says smiling at me and changing gears "no don't be stupid" i say pulling my hand back, "june i wanna buy you stuff, to make up for the things you've had to go through with the fans and stuff" he says as he turns the car.

"Ha! no your not buying me anything" he looks at me "wanna bet?" "sure" i say back "alright" he says laughing "what's funny?" i snap my head at him "that you think i'm not buying you anything" "i won't let you" i reply "yeah? and your going to stop me?" he laughs looking at my body.

"You don't think i can?" i say crossing my arms "look at you then look at me" he says taking another turn, i look down at my slim figure and then look at him his muscles showing at every move he makes and his height.

"Don't judge a book by its cover" i say rolling my eyes "what your saying you have strength?" he laughs again "yes!" he laughs even harder "even your scratching on my back last night didn't hurt" I'm embarrassed now and stop talking looking out the window.

"Doesn't mean i didn't like it" he says grabbing my thigh and squeezing quickly before having to change gears "just shut up and drive" i say laughing.

[time skip]