17

I stare down at the positive pregnancy test, my heart thumps in my chest feeling as if it's going to break threw, every thought i've ever had of living my life disappears.

"Another one" i say quickly throwing the test to the ground, lisa looks at me "we only got one" "no i thought it was a three pack" i say shaking my head as i sit on the toilet.

Lisa grabs the packet holding it up and pointing to the number one "one june" i shake my head again "this can't be happening! this can't be happening!" tears fall from my face "i'm not pregnant i don't believe it!" i stand up continuously shaking my head.

"Babe the tests don't lie.." "that one is!" i yell pointing at it on the floor, lisa bends over picking it up "look it's faint" she says softly pointing to it "there's a chance it's a false positive.." she says and i nod my head "but that chance is slight...".

I shake my head back and forth again and pull out my phone "what are you doing?" lisa asks putting the test on the bathroom counter, "booking in for the doctors, to see if i am or not" i say softly dialling a number.

"You are" lisa says harshly her voice sinister "what?" i say looking up "you don't know that" my voice grows angry "you are!" lisa yells, the bathroom door swings open.

Tons standing on the other side cradling a crying baby covered with blood "you are!" he yells to me "what are you doing!" i yell back feeling my breath hitching.

The room goes black as my eyes open, waking me up from my nightmare, i sigh heavily feeling myself in toms bed, him next to me with his arms around me.

"It's just a nightmare june" i say softly whispering to myself "it's not real".

[time skip]

The movement of tom wakes me up, my eyes flicker open "morning sleepy" he says kissing my cheek softly "how'd you sleep?" he asks resting upon one arm.

"Horrible, i dreamt i was pregnant" i say my voice broken up from my dry throat, tom fake gags "that's a real nightmare" he says chuckling and i join him "yeah imagine how i felt" i sigh feeling the relief of the nightmare only being a dream.

"So what do you want to do today, anything you name it" he says brushing a finger past my ear putting hair out of my face "your busy today tom, remember?" i say and his eyebrows scrunch together.

"With.?" he says slowly "planning your next tour with the guys, bill said it to you yesterday when we got home from the park" i say and he nods "fun" he says sarcastically getting out of the bed me joining him.

After getting some clothes on and taking care of my self care me and tom head down stairs, "you ready?" bill asks immediately looking at tom "yeah ready, june we're going to our managers house, wanna get dropped home or stay here?" he says looking at me.

"I'll stay, is it alright if i invite lisa over?" i ask smiling "course" he leans in kissing my forehead before pulling away saying goodbye and leaving.

I'm now alone, i sit on the couch and pull my phone out texting lisa to come over, she answers with a yes straight away.

After sitting on the couch for 20 minutes thinking of nothing but my nightmare finally the front door opens and lisa skips in smiling at me as she sits next to me.

"Hey girl" she says enthusiastically "hey" i say back dryly "everything okay?" she asks relaxing her face and i shake my head "i need to tell you about the dream i had" i say sitting more up.

"I was taking a pregnancy test with you, it was positive and i started freaking out you were trying to calm me down, then i started calling the doctors to book an appointment and you just started getting angry telling me i was pregnant, then tom walked in holding a baby, lisa it was horrible it was covered in blood crying, he started telling me i was pregnant too, then i woke up".