4

My eyes flicker open looking around the room, i remember where i am and smile to myself before sitting up and heading to his bathroom quickly using the toilet and washing my hands.

I leave his bed room and head down stairs to find him in the kitchen cooking what looks to be eggs, "good morning sleepy" he says throwing a quick glance my way.

"good morning, how was sleeping on the couch?" i ask sitting down at the kitchen island "fine knowing what i'm waking up to in the morning" he smirks grabbing 2 plates and throwing the eggs on with the toast.

He walks to where i'm sitting and joins me giving me a plate "enjoy" he says before eating, "thanks".

"I'm home!" the front door opens an bill walks in "oh june hi lovely" he leans forward kissing my cheek before pushing his brothers head and running up stairs.

I giggle to myself as tom looks at me "you look adorable when you laugh" tom speaks something in german staring at me before taking another bite of toast "i don't understand you tom and you know that, for all i know you could hate me" i laugh and he joins in.

[time skip]

Once we've finished eating and cleaning up bill walks back downstairs "hey june how about you join us for practice today?" he asks me, i look to tom who smiles at me "sure".

Before i know it i've changed back in my clothes and we're in the car on the way to the studio "so where'd you sleep last night" bill says looking at me through the review mirror.

"In toms room, he took the couch" bill raises his eyebrow at tom before nodding his head, "oh here june put your number in" tom says handing me his phone.

I grab it and add in my number seeing girls upon girls names in his contacts, i roll my eyes before handing it back.

Bill pulls into where we need to be and we all jump out heading inside the building "finally" gustav says as we enter the room, i sit on a couch on the other side of the glass window with a man who controls a whole bunch of shit.

"This is something new we're working on june so your the first to hear it, it's called don't jump!" bill yells before breaking into song as the band plays.

Tom strums his guitar as he looks at me smiling, i smile back butterflies filling my stomach.

once the practice is over tom comes over to me i jump on and hug him "that was amazing" he hugs me back letting his hands fall just above my ass.

I speak to the rest of the band before tom grabs my hand "come let's get outta here", as soon as we walk out the door we're swarmed by paparazzi snapping pictures and asking questions.

Tom pushing someone off at me yelling something in german as i cling onto his arm with cameras in my face, "fuck it" tom speaks before picking me up bridal style and pushing his way through everyone.

He runs with me in his arms quickly opening the car door and helping me in before running to the other side and getting in driving off.

"Fuck june i'm so sorry are you okay?" he asks grabbing my thigh quickly glancing at me "yeah yeah i'm fine, jeez you never get used to that do you?" he shakes his head "no".

"We'll i'm fucked, you too actually once the fans see this their going to go crazy either jealousy or happy for me" i nod my head "when ever your out in public your going to get pictures taken of you, fuck how could i have been so dumb i'm so sorry june" he squeezes my hand.

"No tom it's not your fault really i'm fine, do you think you could drop me home?" i ask looking at him "yeah sure tell me the way".

We pull up outside my house, tom leaves the car and opens my door "mind if i meet everyone?" he asks and a smile hits my face "sure".

We enter the house "june? is that you" my mum comes from the corner and stops in her tracks as she notices the 6'2 boy by my side "oh hello".

"Hi miss i'm tom" he reaches his hand out and my mother grabs it shaking back "lovely to meet you tom, how do you know my daughter..?" she asks looking at me quickly.

"Ah well i met her at my concert" he says, my mothers eyes widen "your from that band tokio hotel she went to see?" tom nods his head "is dad home mum?" i say breaking the awkwardness.

"'No he's at work but lee is" she says walking into the living room as we follow, lee is sitting on the couch watching a movie "lee this is tom, tom this is my brother" i introduced them.

Tom walks over to lee and they do a hand shake of sorts, "oh hey your the guitarist right?" he asks "yeah" tom says standing back with me "i thought you didn't know their band?" i ask lee thinking back on the way to the concert.

"Yeah well when i got home i searched them up, pretty good man" he says looking back at his movie, i grab tom and pull him down the hall to my room shouting the door.

"We'll that's my mum and brother" i say, he ignores me and walks around my room admiring it "nice" he says looking on the bed at a red thong.

My face goes red as he smiles down at it then looks over at me licking his lip ring "sorry about that" i quickly grab it and throw it in my closet "i'm not complaining".

He sits down on the bed looking at all the posters on my wall "you need a tokio hotel poster so you can look at me whilst you fall sleep" he smirks as i sit next to him "on it" i laugh.

"Hey i know something fun we could do" he says looking at me "what's that?" i ask "i can teach you german".

-

end of another chapter ekkk

sorry it feels rushed

i hope you guys like picture him when i talk about him playing with his lip ring