6

We pull up to where the band practices all getting out of the car and going inside, i sit down on the same couch as the band heads behind the glass.

After practicing their new songs for at least 10 times they decided that's enough, "hey were heading to lunch you guys coming?" gustav asks looking towards me and tom talking "ahh no" tom says.

I look at him confused and as soon as were alone he pulls me through to behind the glass window, i laugh to myself "what are you doing?" he grabs his guitar "i wanna teach you guitar" he says with a huge smile.

I smile back "you just love teaching me stuff don't you?" i giggle as he hands me the guitar "any excuse to spend more time with you" he says softly.

He goes around behind me and snakes his arms around my waist so that his hands are on top of mine, i feel my face go red as his body pushes up against me.

"So this is called the neck" he says gliding my hand along the long piece of guitar whilst slowing pushing up closer to me making my heart beat faster.

"And this is the body" he whispers down into my ear moving my hand down to the main bit of guitar, i let out a long breath as his free hand holds onto my waist.

"This is the turning pecks" he says pulling my hand back up the neck to the top of the guitar, before he goes to speak again i interrupt "i won't remember much else.. maybe we should just play" i say hitching my breath as i feel him push himself against me from behind.

He laughs "you seem nervous june" he says close to my ear making me feel his hot breath down my neck "am i doing something wrong?" he says, i feel his dreads on the back of my neck.

"You know what your doing tom" i say and he laughs stepping away from me, i turn to him "sorry" he says playing with his lip ring as he looks at me.

I look to him nervously laughing "it's fine" i say and he steps closer leaning over me, he looks at me smiling from the side of his mouth "god june you do something to me" he says the accent in his voice strong.

He leans in closer to me slowly touching my cheek with his hand, my heart beats faster as his face comes closer "can i kiss you?" he whispers as i look into his deep brown eyes.

"Yes" i whisper back, before i could rethink his lips hit mine kissing me hard but slowly, his other hand comes to my lower back pulling me in closer.

I put my arms around his neck kissing him back, i feel his hand on my back drop as he squeezes my ass, i feel the coldness from his lip ring as we kiss.

He pulls away slowly looking at me his hat wonky from me accidentally hitting it, i breath in a long breath as i let my arms drop from his neck.

He pulls his hands away from me smiling as he looks at me "i've kissed a lot of girls, but i've never kissed a girl like that" he chuckles to himself and i laugh back.

"I really like you june" he says fixing his hat "i really like you too tom" i say trying to stop myself from smiling "come on let's meet with the boys for lunch" he grabs my hand.

Me and tom end up getting a taxi and meet up with the rest of the boys, at lunch we all just talk and mess around until i feel my shoulder tapped.

I turn around to be greeted by a man with a notepad and pen "miss june lay? would you mind if i asked you and tom kaulitz some questions on your relationship?" he says holding his hand out, i stutter over my words before tom speaks for me.

"Yeah we would mind" he says standing up in front of the man towering over him, the man looks up to tom and nods his head "yes sorry" he says before turning and leaving.

"H-how does he know my name?" i ask looking around the table "i told you this would happen june, i'm surprised there isn't paparazzi outside" tom sighs  "don't speak to soon" georg says standing up looking out the window.

A couple of people stand there with cameras snapping them towards us "fuck sake" tom groans grabbing my hand "let's go through the back door" bill says standing up and rushing towards the counter.

Before he even asks if we can use the back door the women just nods leading us through the kitchen and into the back parking lot.

We thank her before running to the car getting in and driving away.

[time skip]

I fall onto the couch in the twins living room bill joining my side "god what's it like being famous now june?" he says laughing "well from my two experiences i can say pretty shit" i laugh back.

"I've got popcorn" tom says jumping over the back of the couch causing the bits of popcorn from the ball he's holding to fall onto us, he lands next to me and i quickly snatch the ball from him grabbing a hand full and eating it.

Bill joins in as he presses play on the movie we're about to watch "can i have some?" tom says "no!" me and bill yell with are mouths full laughing at one another.

Tom puts his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer and grabbing a handful from the ball throwing them up one by one into his mouth missing them all.

"God you suck watch this" i say grabbing a piece and throwing it up, it lands in my mouth and i eat it smiling towards tom "that's how it's done" i say.

"No this is how it's done" bill says grabbing a huge handful and throwing it straight at me and tom before quickly getting up, "oh my god!" i yell grabbing some from the ball and throwing it back.

Tom joins in grabbing the ball and dumping it all on bills head causing us all to laugh loudly.

-

Chapter done

i just want to say thank you all so much! my story has 2k views which is insane thank you all for the love and support ❤️❤️